Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Citeh

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Liverpool falling apart & Man Citeh showing what a good side they are without Yaya & an unfit Kompany.
Sturridge off and Aguaro on, Citeh will win this.
Is Gerrard having a quiet game because the stream I am watching have hardly mentioned him, not the best game to go missing Steve (maybe he is practising for the World Cup)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That is amazing Edna, quite amazing.

Well it is, isn't it? I looked a week or so ago and they'd conceded one goal fewer than you. You were close to the relegation zone then. They were top. They cover for their relatively weak defence by being able to score seemingly at will.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well it is, isn't it? I looked a week or so ago and they'd conceded one goal fewer than you. You were close to the relegation zone then. They were top. They cover for their relatively weak defence by being able to score seemingly at will.

Our defence is definitely better then Liverpool's.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our defence is definitely better then Liverpool's.

Steady on now, I know you've exceeded expectations but let's not get carried away :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought Suarez had managed to control himself from diving recently, looks like he is back to normal in a pressure situation. It leaves a rather nasty taste in the mouth for the Liverpool fans.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying fans on the face of he earth when they are doing well, loads of them coming out of the woodwork now, convenient don't you think!

Well done the Scousers, delighted for them :drink:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Liverpool falling apart & Man Citeh showing what a good side they are without Yaya & an unfit Kompany.
Sturridge off and Aguaro on, Citeh will win this.
Is Gerrard having a quiet game because the stream I am watching have hardly mentioned him, not the best game to go missing Steve (maybe he is practising for the World Cup)

Mystic Raleigh.

D

Deleted member 18477

Hope Liverpool win it for Gerrard! What a player. What passion. There isn't many players that do it for club like he has his whole season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here