Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool at home... Let the binfest commence!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Right, who deserves a ticket then? I'm going to put my case in early (despite the fact I'll be on holiday) ....

I deserve a ticket because even though I haven't seem a game in 2 years (before today - yay!) I have:

Had a season ticket at both withdean AND gillingham
Stood out in the rain for 9 HOURS handing out leaflets for this chuffing stadium.
Spent time in exile in Southampton (which should be reason enough)
Been bullied for being an Albion fan ( by many who now have season tickets now)
Am NO JCL.
Have been called gorgeous by Lee Steele

Your go!
Your turn!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Apologies for the errors, am on a bus! A bus full of MOANERS no less. Feel like I'm at Withdean on this bus....

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Just waiting to see how many people moan about the cost of tickets to this game.
I am talking about those who refused to pay not those who couldn't.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
everyone who gets a ticket deserves one.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I deserve one because its probably prejudice if I don't get one. WON'T SOME ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't deserve a ticket.

Having followed the Albion for over 40 years, being to all the games we've played at Wembley and the millennium stadium, had a season ticket for many years at Withdean, donated to Alive and kicking, been on marches, delivered flowers to John Prescott, made LDC change their website, written letters in support of planning applications, etc, etc, I had the temerity to f**k off to Cornwall just when the new stadium was coming to fruition. :bad fan:

I promise I won't even look at the possibility of getting back to Sussex for this one.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I flew up to Liverpool for the 5th round in 1983 and went to Tommy Smith's restaurant for a pre-match meal, then went to see Robinson, the Liverpool secretary with my dad after the game. Stuart thingummy from 'It's A Knockout' popped in whilst we were chatting.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Right, who deserves a ticket then? I'm going to put my case in early (despite the fact I'll be on holiday) ....

I deserve a ticket because even though I haven't seem a game in 2 years (before today - yay!) I have:

Had a season ticket at both withdean AND gillingham
Stood out in the rain for 9 HOURS handing out leaflets for this chuffing stadium.
Spent time in exile in Southampton (which should be reason enough)
Been bullied for being an Albion fan ( by many who now have season tickets now)
Am NO JCL.
Have been called gorgeous by Lee Steele

Your go!
Your turn!

why would be there a binfest for when nearly everyone has a season ticket?

Bloody stupid post if you ask me.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
when did you become telethafic?

You don't need to be telepathic to see its a tongue in cheek dig at all those posters on NSC that think they deserve a ticket because of various outlandish reasons. If you have a season ticket and want to go, there is no reason why you won't get a ticket. If your not a STH you'll get a ticket if your on ball and get in early.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I don't desrve a ticket because I won't be there.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just waiting to see how many people moan about the cost of tickets to this game.
I am talking about those who refused to pay not those who couldn't.

Sorry mate, the self-righteous brigade won't read that second line. Prepare to be eviscerated ...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Your go!
Your turn!

Yeah whatever.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once looted a shop in Toxteth.......................... surely I should get a ticket......................... robbing scouse twats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here