Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool and Manchester United lead ‘European League’ breakout league idea

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
They're all ****ers. Now looking for plaudits because they've backed down. I'd love them all to get relegated. Nothing will happen though. Got to say that allowing the Glazers, Kronke, JR or whatever the wankers that own liverpool are called & ****ing COUNTRIES to buy our clubs meant this kind of shit was inevitable. GET RID.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Won't it be brilliant if all six are faced with a massive multi billion bill and the owners are forced to sell up resulting in the clubs having to sell their best players and end up in a relegation fight out next season. Even up the league perfectly.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
If you supported those teams, or more simply, if Brighton were one of the six. Would you boycott?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
What a fantastic day!

An insane scheme beaten and the offending clubs have rendered themselves pariahs overnight, squandering their bargaining power in the process.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Did I see Graham Potter state that there will be trouble when football fans are treated like consumers?

He's going to be in big trouble for that

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
On twitter there's a lot of self congratulation from fans of these clubs.
I really hope something is done.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The snidey tossers took a sneaky punch from behind but they didn’t achieve the KO. The football world has now turned around, gloves raised, the question is, how hard will we hit back?

White Fan man

Oct 25, 2020
I don't go along with this don't punish the clubs as it affects the players and fans. Take Man U - Remember the Norwich scarves in their protest to get rid of the Glazers? Soon disappeared as soon as they won a trophy. They could easily have got rid of the Glazers if they boycotted the home games. Luton got docked 25 points for agent misdemeanours which is nothing conpared to this. We have 14 very angry clubs who could have been looking at a tv deal closer to 10 million rather than 100 million. So what is the best punishment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here