Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Music 2013

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Suede at Alexandra Palace at the end of March.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That was the Stool Pigeon wake wasn't it? Great line up, crap circumstances. It will really be missed.

I reckon Teeth of The Sea are one of the best British bands out there at the moment.

Yes, only caught the end of their set - but they were brilliant.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Any 'heads up' on this thread would be greatly appreciated missed out on on johnny marr and Dinosaur Jr at the concord (on the e-mail list but they only promote stuff that is selling slowly) . Caught Calexico and Dodos a couple of weeks ago that is it so far this year.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Any 'heads up' on this thread would be greatly appreciated missed out on on johnny marr and Dinosaur Jr at the concord (on the e-mail list but they only promote stuff that is selling slowly) . Caught Calexico and Dodos a couple of weeks ago that is it so far this year.

Sign up to the Resident mailing list & like them on facebook(if you have an account.

resident - make your world sound beautiful

Brighton noise is good as well

Brighton Noise: Brightons definitive gig guide

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just got my head together after the My Bloody Valentine Hammersmith show. Absolutely stunning, close to perfection. There are still tickets available for this evening I believe

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Managed to pick up a ticket for Johnny Marr courtesy of Lout/C2 twitter feed. Looking forward to that one. Hoping that some Bastille tickets mysteriously appear closer to the event too.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Stick it on here if you get desperate for tickets amigo. I could have sorted you out for Marr tickets if I'd seen this.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Adding Hard Rock Calling at the Olympic Park - June 29th - Weller, Kasabian, Tribes...

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I saw Rick Redbeard (solo guise of Phantom Band frontman Rick Anthony) in Edinburgh last night, and it was one of the most incredible gigs I've been to in ages, and I've been to a few. He's playing Komedia on Monday night, and if you're into sparse, folky music along the lines of Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen or acoustic Nick Cave stuff, I can't recommend it enough.

Rick Redbeard at Komedia Brighton, 18 March 2013

Now We're Dancing (YouTube)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just discovered the joys of John Grant and purchase tickets to see him.

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
Frank Turner - The Academy, Dublin - nice hotel and plenty of Guinness
Stones Roses - Finsbury park, London Town - nice hotel and plenty of crappy beer in plastic glasses
Jake Bugg - Brighton Centre, Brighton

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I saw Rick Redbeard (solo guise of Phantom Band frontman Rick Anthony) in Edinburgh last night, and it was one of the most incredible gigs I've been to in ages, and I've been to a few. He's playing Komedia on Monday night, and if you're into sparse, folky music along the lines of Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen or acoustic Nick Cave stuff, I can't recommend it enough.

Rick Redbeard at Komedia Brighton, 18 March 2013

Now We're Dancing (YouTube)

Love the Phantom's, will definately be there. Still a bit luke warm on the solo album but I just looooove his voice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here