Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** LIVE From The Amex **

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
chelsea midfield completely stiffling trossard and maupay. i only missed the first 7 minutes but i recall both players being mentioned just once in the 38 minutes i watched!. Havent seen the full squad but hope we get to see a few changes second half. Trossard for Connelly for me. Any other U23s on the bench?

Gyoerkes.
We need at least one striker, that's obvious. But clearly we're after (at least) one.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Only disappointment (if you can call it that) is that Lallanna looks a bit off the pace. Other than that, particularly impressed by Veltman and White. Nice to see Alzate back.

For me he's been our poorest player although you can see is class. Hasn't played for such a long time. Most players played 3 or 4 weeks ago wasn't it?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good stuff so far apart from the sloppy goal

White has looked good, we're lucky Leeds sold him really
Lallana instantly took control in the middle - pointing and barking orders - and looks class
Veltman is quite an upgrade on Montoya. Couple of excellent tackles
Alzate (seems to have grown and bulked up to me?) is fantastic - him and Bissouma together could be immense.

Even the atmosphere is alright. Much better than expected [emoji16] Just ****ing great to be watching a live game

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20200829-155607_Score Centre.jpg

Sky football app working well :lol:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
What a wonderfully Ubikwikitos half of football , the crowd are in a spiffing mood .

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
My stream is Chelsea TV so its quite biased as expected.' Brighton quite organised, lacking cutting edge, will need to score more goals if they are going to survive again this season blah blah blah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here