Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little scuffle in the Albion section

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
At leeds yesterday! Any body see what it was about or over?

Saw all stewards flock to the lover part of the upper tier and saw someone get grabbed out by some police.

Ta

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I wasn't over there, and asked this question myself on another thread, but apparently the older bloke was pissed and turned round to smack someone who asked him to sit down.

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
Something over nothing from what i could see.

The old guy who got hauled out was sitting behind me in the first half and got warned a couple of times by the stewards for calling the Leeds fans peadophiles!

Sounded pretty hammered to be fair......

older bloke

Oct 20, 2008
I wasn't over there, and asked this question myself on another thread, but apparently the older bloke was pissed and turned round to smack someone who asked him to sit down.
close. i wasn't pissed and I reacted to a second push in the back.

Jimmy Grimble

There was a scuffle after the game as well, but this time between opposing fans.

older bloke

Oct 20, 2008
Something over nothing from what i could see.

The old guy who got hauled out was sitting behind me in the first half and got warned a couple of times by the stewards for calling the Leeds fans peadophiles!

Sounded pretty hammered to be fair......

such libelous remarks! can't remember saying such things.......... but then, according to you, I was "pretty hammered". ironically, I moved myself and my son away from the home fans due to the warning of cross banter with a particular leeds fan. you don't expect problems with you own! :nono:

Jimmy Grimble

They fought each other?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here