Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lissen to ME please MR BLOOM

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
if you have any scents at all you will get on you're knees in front of DEAN WILKINS (but not in the way I wood like too do it, calm down debs girl i have just had a flush again!) and BEG him to come back and mangage the club. i am verry worried that Dick Knight (LIAR!) is controling Bloom in a way similar to that bloke on Thunderbirds with the funny eyes to make him do what he wants

the_hood.jpg

i think Knight is hypnotryzing Bloom to keep Slayde in charge and it will be the death of the club, then Knight can use the Wembley money to build a big gold statue of himself on the West Pier and it will annoyed me forever if i have to go past it on my moped each day.

i have also been tolled that Slayde is in fact Micky Adams (BOO!) with a spitting image mask of george daws on his head as a disgize an so we will keep loosing every weak. all of these new players are rubbish cos in fact they are fish trainers for the new sea world theme park that is going to exist when the club goes bust and marting perry has a secret claws in the planing permision that allows the stadium to be used for wales and sharks jumping through hoops to make people laugh, a bit like colin hawkings trying to takkle.

i have PROOF of this cos my freind Edna saw DICK KNIGHT (LIAR!) in B&Q the other week, and we all know they sell hoses so he was probably was buying one to fill falmer with water that is no longer needed for rottingdean swimming pool for the sea world . She did ask him and he said he was buying a new lawnmower but as i no he is a liar it must have been a hose insted.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:lolol::thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Mangage the club.:ohmy:

Have you ever thought of evening classes.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
f***ing hell, your spelling really is poor, what are we doing to our nation? :nono:
You really are a f***ing goon ! Every single wind up on here goes flying way over your head ! Sit back and ask yourself is this a wind up ? And if it really is so bad, then it probably is ! :mendoza:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:
Quality stuff.
I cannot believe people are reading the content of that and taking it so seriously they're even picking up on the SPELLING

DUUUURRRRR

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
You really are a f***ing goon ! Every single wind up on here goes flying way over your head ! Sit back and ask yourself is this a wind up ? And if it really is so bad, then it probably is ! :mendoza:

:lolol: i LOVE a good wind up, but not one that is repeted ten fold :D

Oh and of course i know he was joking with the spelling, even IM not stupid enough to believe that :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here