Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Difficult to see her as 'H' seeing as she has been integral in unravelling much of her own network doing the day job.... also one would not suspect a hardworking copper who has taken her time moving through the ranks. She certainly does not waste much cash on fancy clothes and flashy cars either.....

Edit : She also just shot and killed someone from the OCG ( Pilkington ) who had been placed within the highest echelons of the police service..... supposedly her own organisation !

Tend to agree and hope she’s not bent. However Jo Davidson when interviewed said that the OCG after Tommy Hunters death was a number of groups, she also said that the police were more dangerous than the OCG implying they operated as there own OCG within the police force and maybe separate to the others.
There is history of the OCG bumping off their own in previous series and this one.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I reckon it's Steve.

Hope not but I decided that yesterday because he's the only one who knew that Jimmy Lakewell had spoken out in the van.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Just finished Dinner, is there anything on TV this evening or shall I watch MoTD from last night . . .been a bit busy this weekend.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well that was a crock of shite.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That finish was so bad I checked to see if Neal Maupay was among the writers

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When all three of them came down in the glass lift I had a thought there might be a bomb under it or a sniper having a pop and we'd be Game On again. . ..

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
That was a ‘meh’ from me

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
To think I've been watching this over and over to glean any small clue I may have missed then they end the series with that load of old crap Jed Mc can f*ck right off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here