Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln tickets on sale Thursday 9am.

Hillimp

Jan 19, 2017
Apparently we have shifted 1100 already, not bad going. Looks like we may sell out. All set for a classic old school cup tie methinks.

Tickets went on General sale at 2PM at your ticket office, any uodate from them on the remaining 600?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
2017-01-25.png

just got that.. already got Huddersfield tickets.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Tickets went on General sale at 2PM at your ticket office, any uodate from them on the remaining 600?

No disrespect intended but it's a 400+ mile round trip with the cluster**** of London in between to see our 2nd team play (potentially some 3rd/u23s in too) 5 days before a crucial Thursday evening game in Huddersfield which will force alot of us into an overnight.

I wouldn't expect any more than 1500. Maybe i'll be wrong though if the remaining tickets are POTG.

Hillimp

Jan 19, 2017
Is there scope at your ground for reducing the away segregation or will unsold tickets become 'pay on the gate' for Albion fans, or neither?

The stand holds 1780 so with 1720 available for Brighton there are only 60 left probably for segregation. You can however buy on the phone at the Brighton Ticket office and pick the tickets up on Matchday at Lincoln. You just have to convince the Brighton ticket office you are a Seagulls fan not an Imp trying to get in the away end !!

As for accommodation, the city has enough hotel/guest house beds for the summer season so there are plenty of cheap deals available at this time of year. Hotels.com, Tripadvisor, Trivago or if you are feeling brave try AirBnB and you might find a football fan with accommodation.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Golden Eagle down the high street-Good real ale pub,decent atmosphere and 5 mins walk to the ground. With a sell out for the home fans,nearly all the high street pubs will be rammed,but The Strait and The Cardinals Hat in the city centre are both good pubs,although 20 minutes walk to the ground

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Widow Cullen's Well is a small pub that's halfway up the Steep Hill. It's cheap, good beer and never packed.
If you get there early enough it's always good to start in the Bailgate and work your way down Steep Hill and the bars on the way; Magna Carta, Widow Cullen's Well, Strait and Narrow, Walkabout, Mailbox is my usual route down the hill.

Most of the pubs around the ground will be packed with home fans i'd have thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here