Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lily Allens married a MONG

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
WTF?! Sloth from the GOONIES has been reborn and married her...what a lucky twonk...must be loaded or hung like a donkey

_53367351_lily.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well she does sound a bit simple when she sings

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One f***ing MONG marries another f***ing MONG.

Where's the harm in that ? :shrug:

Spot on. One of the least likable people on the planet. Talentless, spoilt and thick.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still sounds simple when she sings, however nice she is

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I think a bit of resentment with what she has "achieved" is very understandable. I mean, there are thousands of talented singer songwriters who would give anything to have a spot in "Fameland" and there she is taking up a spot that someone with real talent could have.

If she came from a normal working class background would she be famous ?... I think I can honestly say a big fat NO for that one.

She may well be a nice person but I can understand the flak she gets...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think a bit of resentment with what she has "achieved" is very understandable. I mean, there are thousands of talented singer songwriters who would give anything to have a spot in "Fameland" and there she is taking up a spot that someone with real talent could have.

If she came from a normal working class background would she be famous ?... I think I can honestly say a big fat NO for that one.

She may well be a nice person but I can understand the flak she gets...

Does that stand for every other child of a talented parent? I don't understand why people don't like her singing in a natural accent instead of trying to sound American. At the end of the day it is all about whether or not you like someone, and I find her refreshing. Of course her dad helped her career, but I personally think she is good. David Bowie used to sing with his London accent to.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Does that stand for every other child of a talented parent? I don't understand why people don't like her singing in a natural accent instead of trying to sound American. At the end of the day it is all about whether or not you like someone, and I find her refreshing. Of course her dad helped her career, but I personally think she is good. David Bowie used to sing with his London accent to.
Lily allen sings in anything but her "natural" accent, she is a lot posher than she likes to make out and went to private school, quite like her music though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She is possibly one of the most likeable singers out there.

Can't sing, famous parents, very opinionated, nowhere near as attractive as she thinks she is. Moans about celebrity culture then presents a woeful show on BBC 3, slags off other artists far more talented than her.

What's to like?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No no, her dad isn't the main parent who helped her career, her mum is a record producer. She was always going to be famous, even if she was shit. Which unsurprisingly on the law of average, she is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here