Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Lil fender bender at Hove Station today.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
There are no double yellow lines anywhere to be seen, so the car may actually be legally parked. Could have been a bit straighter though.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
good point made and simple solution is get bikes off the road. they're not for them, built for the cars, lorries and buses.

I agree bikes are super dangerous with the amount of traffic nowadays . You see young kids riding bikes around the city many with no helmets absolute madness . Parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think we all know who is to blame here....

Jeremy Corbyn, obvs. Or maybe Keir Starmer these days...

Sad way for an S2000 to end up.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've only been driving for a little over 3 weeks now but I've noticed several things.
Deliveroo/just eat mopeds should be banned, they're the most dangerous, inconsiderate ********s on the road.
Closely followed by cyclists who sit too far out in the road and often change direction with no prior warning.
Fiat 500 and Audi drivers are all twats. The former loves to drive putting on make up or texting other orange women, the latter comes with no indicators and what I can only assume is a very powerful magnet that attracts them to the car in front.
Whoever thought a 20mph speed limit was a good idea needs to be put down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've only been driving for a little over 3 weeks now but I've noticed several things.
Deliveroo/just eat mopeds should be banned, they're the most dangerous, inconsiderate ********s on the road.
Closely followed by cyclists who sit too far out in the road and often change direction with no prior warning.
Fiat 500 and Audi drivers are all twats. The former loves to drive putting on make up or texting other orange women, the latter comes with no indicators and what I can only assume is a very powerful magnet that attracts them to the car in front.

In just 3 weeks and you've already learned 'im perfect it's everybody else' mentality.
Some of us drivers take months to master that.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
In just 3 weeks and you've already learned 'im perfect it's everybody else' mentality.
Some of us drivers take months to master that.

Because that's what I said.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Closely followed by cyclists who sit too far out in the road

How the hell did you pass your test?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looks bad, but given Sussex are playing at home I doubt it’ll be the worst drive seen in Hove this week

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Point about deliveroo bods etc is valid imo…I find them a nitemare …..cyclists well you’d think they are perfect according to one poster…but I have sympathy as to why they they ‘sit out in the road’…normally the bit of road nearest the kerb is the crappiest potholed section….drains etc ..avoiding parked cars…impatient drivers etc

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Jesus wept!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here