Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Likeable visting fans

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seemed a decent mature bunch. No axe to grind with lowly Brighton, seen it all before and nothing to prove to anyone. Respect.

And their players were happy to sign autographs for our players...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Very quiet yesterday compared to the noise they made at the Amex on a cold Tuesday night in 2011 in the league cup.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Absolutely agree with you good sir, Charlton singing they hate C****** P***** more than us is brilliant!:lolol: And my Palace supporting mate loved it - because it was nothing viscous.

Liverpool fans tend to be decent folk, I myself used to be a Liverpool fan until we got promoted to the Championship and got the Amex.

Me too, in fact I still am. I've got a soft spot for little old Brighton though. See you down the King and Queen.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
🔊 than us when they did,a lot louse than palace too

You can be quite a snide sometimes. Is there any need for it?

I'm sorry if I offend your sensibilities, really I am.

Perhaps the internet isn't for you though, just perhaps you may wish to either ignore me, or even put me on ignore.

As for the other gimp, Rev, I'm glad he takes issue with me, in fact I will make sure I highlight his hypocrisy at every opportunity I see as the man is one of the biggest bellends ever to have used NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sorry if I offend your sensibilities, really I am..

No you're not :shrug:

And anyway, you haven't. I just though your response to the OP is pathetic and felt like saying so. I don't expect you to take a blind bit of notice. You come across as far too arrogant to be bothered.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
You'd be wrong. Here's my list:

1. BHA
2. Everyone else*

*preferences are taken if it benefits the position of 1.

This. I really couldn't give a rat's arse about any other team. I don't have a soft spot for any of them.

There are teams I actively dislike and the rest just generate complete indifference - they are based in towns and cities I have never lived in/visited/have family from and so I have no connection to.

If you were born in Liverpool, went to school/uni in Liverpool, moved to Liverpool, then feel free to have a soft spot for Liverpool, but it has too be said I didn't hear a single scouse accent all day saturday (I don't think I have ever been to a game and not heard an obvious "local accent" or spoken to someone who was born and bred in sight of their club).

Liverpool along with ManU more than any other clubs, represent everything wrong with modern football... arm chair fans pumping money into Sky TV, who have never been north of the Watford Gap never mind set foot in the city of Liverpool or, God forbid, Anfield.

If you are from Bangalore, Shanghai, KL or somewhere else that the Premier League promotes itself mercilessly in then supporting a team based on their history or shirt colour becomes acceptable, but if you are from and still in Sussex, Kent, Surrey, etc and you push your way to the front of one of the home stands to take 100+ photos of Liverpool players warming up then you really should just f**k off back yo your arm chair and continue your 'know nothing, care less' football-supporting life away from proper fans.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This. I really couldn't give a rat's arse about any other team. I don't have a soft spot for any of them.

There are teams I actively dislike and the rest just generate complete indifference - they are based in towns and cities I have never lived in/visited/have family from and so I have no connection to.

If you were born in Liverpool, went to school/uni in Liverpool, moved to Liverpool, then feel free to have a soft spot for Liverpool, but it has too be said I didn't hear a single scouse accent all day saturday (I don't think I have ever been to a game and not heard an obvious "local accent" or spoken to someone who was born and bred in sight of their club).

Liverpool along with ManU more than any other clubs, represent everything wrong with modern football... arm chair fans pumping money into Sky TV, who have never been north of the Watford Gap never mind set foot in the city of Liverpool or, God forbid, Anfield.

If you are from Bangalore, Shanghai, KL or somewhere else that the Premier League promotes itself mercilessly in then supporting a team based on their history or shirt colour becomes acceptable, but if you are from and still in Sussex, Kent, Surrey, etc and you push your way to the front of one of the home stands to take 100+ photos of Liverpool players warming up then you really should just f**k off back yo your arm chair and continue your 'know nothing, care less' football-supporting life away from proper fans.

cheer up!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seemed a decent mature bunch. No axe to grind with lowly Brighton, seen it all before and nothing to prove to anyone. Respect.

And their players were happy to sign autographs for our players...

Well it was our Cup Final and they respected that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here