Life on Mars - Ending theory's?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I think Gene Hunt is Sam's estranged Dad & was sent back to 1973 with Sam after crashing his car when he ran Sam over in the very first episode. ???

(Gene as in DNA. Hunt as in SEARCH ???)

Whether they are in some sort of telepathic coma or sent back in a Doctor Who style 'rift', i dunno. ???

What do you think?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
:lolol: is tonights the last one then?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I reckon it will end like the Wizard of Oz with all the people in 1973 being Doctors and Nurses on the present day ITU, I reckon that WPC that he is sweet on is his lead nurse, and the Cop who took over from DI Hunt when he was on the run is his Consultant

D

Deleted User X18H

Bevendean Hillbilly said:
I reckon it will end like the Wizard of Oz with all the people in 1973 being Doctors and Nurses on the present day ITU, I reckon that WPC that he is sweet on is his lead nurse, and the Cop who took over from DI Hunt when he was on the run is his Consultant
You took the words right out of my mouth

franks brother

Bevendean Hillbilly said:
the Consultant is played by ralph Brown a brighton supporter:bowdown:

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
tedebear said:
He won't get back!

I was thinking the same thing, like a Quantam Leap style ending.

Although not sure how that would work with the spin-off that John Simm isn't going to be appearing in.

I have noticed that in the last couple episodes though that there hasn't been (or at least not many) any references to him being in a coma. He hasn't been getting the phone calls, seeing people on his tv, voices on radio etc. that sound like people talking to him in a coma.

Usually these things had been happening a lot in every episode.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
John Simm ended up in the 70's because he is the time-travelling baddie "The Master" from Dr Who?

banner.jpg

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
You do know that's a fan site, nothing official!

Yep, but it is offical that John Simms will be playing the part of Mr. Saxon, whoever he is. Also the name has already cropt up a few times in the series abit like bad wolf and torchwood.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There will be a crossover with Doctor Who, and the Doctor will whisk him away to return him to present day

I don't even watch it, but I'll probably watch the final ep to see how it ends

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
BUTTERBALL said:
Missed all of this second series, hopefully it will be repeated somewhere.

I missed it too cos I don't have a TV at uni. I saw last weeks, and it appeared that I hadn't really missed much. It all still seemed to make sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports