Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lib/Dems win Richmond Park.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just a conceited Brexit tabloid hack disappointed about a thumping defeat and wanting to show up a rookie MP. "When is the second vote in Richmond?" is not a proper question, it's the sort of sh1te that would get cut from the edit of HIGNFY. Embarrassing, cheap and pathetic journalism from this odious, pompous woman Hartley-Brewer.
Imagine if Boris or another leave campaigner acted like that. I'm sure you'd have said the same, after all, fair's fair.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
The interviewer who wrote an article entitled "Tube drivers are paid £50,000 a year - let's sack the lot of them!" Genius or idiot?

How is this a defence of an MP that cannot answer basic questions? Are you saying her question to the MP was not legitimate, or somehow false?

Crazy line of argument to take. Absolutely crazy. Someone asks a difficult question, rather than debate the issue, you attempt a character assassination. It's extremely devious. It may be self-serving, but as an argument it's not going to win anyone over to your side.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How is this a defence of an MP that cannot answer basic questions? Are you saying her question to the MP was not legitimate, or somehow false?

Crazy line of argument to take. Absolutely crazy. Someone asks a difficult question, rather than debate the issue, you attempt a character assassination. It's extremely devious. It may be self-serving, but as an argument it's not going to win anyone over to your side.

Olney gave a number of interviews. What was unique about this one is that she did answer the questions but after two minutes it was obvious it wasn't a proper interview but a pathetic attempt to entrap. I wouldn't put with sh1te like that either, it's just tedious.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just a conceited Brexit tabloid hack disappointed about a thumping defeat and wanting to show up a rookie MP. "When is the second vote in Richmond?" is not a proper question, it's the sort of sh1te that would get cut from the edit of HIGNFY. Embarrassing, cheap and pathetic journalism from this odious, pompous woman Hartley-Brewer.

Best the interviewer gives her the questions about a couple of hours before the interview. Give her a chance to choose the questions she wants to answer, and read up on the ones she decides are suitable.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Olney gave a number of interviews. What was unique about this one is that she did answer the questions but after two minutes it was obvious it wasn't a proper interview but a pathetic attempt to entrap. I wouldn't put with sh1te like that either, it's just tedious.

Yes, the twin evils of democracy and a free press can be pretty tedious when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I suggest you don't become an MP if you can't put up with tough questions.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Best the interviewer gives her the questions about a couple of hours before the interview. Give her a chance to choose the questions she wants to answer, and read up on the ones she decides are suitable.

Your woman has already made a name for herself comparing left wing commentator Owen Jones to Isis, she's up there with Littlejohn and Katie Hopkins for spouting right wing sh1te to a gullible audience. Keep lapping it up why don't you?!?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, the twin evils of democracy and a free press can be pretty tedious when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I suggest you don't become an MP if you can't put up with tough questions.

What, like " Will you be re- runing the vote because you only won your seat with 50%, that's not a majority is it?" That's not a tough question, that's either complete ignorance of the difference between how a parliamentary election and a referendum works OR a petulant, disrespectful question to someone who has achieved a remarkable result.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Tedious huh? She was using the stance taken by remainers on the ref vote and using it against her in likewise fashion in regard to her election win. You really don't get irony do you? That is tedious, very tedious.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tedious huh? She was using the stance taken by remainers on the ref vote and using it against her in likewise fashion in regard to her election win. You really don't get irony do you? That is tedious, very tedious.

The irony doesn't work if the two things aren't comparable. It wasn't funny. It wasn't clever. Hartley Brewer was peeved because Olney f*cking smashed it! You can have the last words, I'm done interacting with Brextards.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The irony doesn't work if the two things aren't comparable. It wasn't funny. It wasn't clever. Hartley Brewer was peeved because Olney f*cking smashed it! You can have the last words, I'm done interacting with Brextards.

Good because you piss us off too sonny, cheerio...........x

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just a conceited Brexit tabloid hack disappointed about a thumping defeat and wanting to show up a rookie MP. "When is the second vote in Richmond?" is not a proper question.
Au contraire, it was an absolutely feckin' brilliant question, right up there with Mrs. Merton's question to Debbie McGee; hilariously funny, but laced with biting reality. Put the wretched woman who doesn't like the result of a referendum and thinks she's important enough to over-rule it on the back foot from the off. Certainly put her right in her place - possibly the worst start to a parliamentary career anywhere! Brilliant stuff!

Embarrassing, cheap and pathetic journalism from this odious, pompous woman Hartley-Brewer.
Never heard of her. Still a brilliant interview, though. Andrew Neill would have been proud.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A classic example of two wrongs not making a right!
:laugh:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Never heard of her. Still a brilliant interview, though. Andrew Neill would have been proud.

She's been writing sh1te for the Express and Telegraph for years, but recent invites to Question Time have given her an inflated sense of importance.

And Andrew Neill was the first person to interview her after her win. Tough questions but asked with respect, unlike f*cktard "look at me" Hartley- Brewer.

Try using Google to find out about this stuff.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
She's been writing sh1te for the Express and Telegraph for years, but recent invites to Question Time have given her an inflated sense of importance.

And Andrew Neill was the first person to interview her after her win. Tough questions but asked with respect, unlike f*cktard "look at me" Hartley- Brewer.

Why? I'm not interested in who she is, or what else she's done. She could be a mass murderer but that was still a damn fine interview.

I'm done interacting with Brextards.
Not sure you ever managed it in the first place, to be honest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm done interacting with Brextards.

That will be me then-pesonally i like not to get involved in naming REMAIN/ers anything other than just that.........I may once have used the term REMOANER however :lolol:

You will be back...... :flounce: :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

100%. A horrible woman born to be a Murdoch poodle

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What, like " Will you be re- runing the vote because you only won your seat with 50%, that's not a majority is it?" That's not a tough question, that's either complete ignorance of the difference between how a parliamentary election and a referendum works OR a petulant, disrespectful question to someone who has achieved a remarkable result.
I agree with all of that if you and other remain voters are prepared to apply the same reasoning to the referendum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here