Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior signs on a 3-year deal

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ward will cost us money but Garrido has worked with Hughton and Calderwood before and been released by Norwich so would appear to be cheaper. I wouldnt object to Ward though as I considered him better defensively than Bennet and only slightly behind him as an attacking influence.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Sounds good, as long as he plays with a bit of passion, then good signing. Any more news on Stephen Ward coming to us?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Maybe we should re visit that Prem released list and see who else we might be after if this is the route we're going down?

Wouldn't it be good though if we had Rosenior at RB and Ward at LB! Get a decent replacement for Dunk and that would be a very strong back 5!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Wait, really? That'll do for a start!

If this turns out to be legit I'm not sure whether I'm more impressed by the signing or that there's been not a sniff off it anywhere until now. Proof that the club really does do well at keeping its intentions quiet...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wait, really? That'll do for a start!

If this turns out to be legit I'm not sure whether I'm more impressed by the signing or that there's been not a sniff off it anywhere until now. Proof that the club really does do well at keeping its intentions quiet...

All of this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Piece of piss, this football tactics lark, innit? :thumbsup:
Pretty simple once you've realised why we are (hopefully were) shitehouse.
Then compare us to everybody else, except Blackpool, Millwall & Wigan.
Teams we managed to take 2 points from last season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I heard 8:32, utterly bizarre! What a momentous day to be aboard the good ship Albion! I may be getting a bit carried away here, but with Roberts back and big Liam IN, I reckon we're 100% premier league ready. Indeed my Barber sense is tingling as I write!

Awesome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here