Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior [2005 edition]

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Dougal said:
what about Liam O Connor. He plays striker for Irish team the Martlets. He's a part time tarmacer but apparently has an eye for goal and although raw has bags of potential. His Caravan doesn't have a phone but he can be found hanging out in Cork on a Friday chatting up the birds on the Waltzer

Yeah, thats exactly what we need ANOTHER striker with potential but no experience at this level. Thanks but no thanks.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
KinkyGoebels said:
Has he not been "only just back from injury" for about 3 weeks now?
Hart has been poor for 3 or 4 weeks at right back

Of which we had a two week break for the internationals......:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Rusthall Seagull said:
Of which we had a two week break for the internationals......:lolol:
So he should be fit then?

I know he is a fans fav but Hart has been poor at right back, caught out of postion a number of times and at fault for goals.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
KinkyGoebels said:
So he should be fit then?

I know he is a fans fav but Hart has been poor at right back, caught out of postion a number of times and at fault for goals.

Match fit? I actually would prefer Dodd there, however I think Hart had done enough to keep his place....maybe now we will get to see how good Dodd can be.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Rusthall Seagull said:
Match fit? I actually would prefer Dodd there, however I think Hart had done enough to keep his place....maybe now we will get to see how good Dodd can be.
He was a good stop gap yes, but playing him out of postion means Reidd is also out of postion and has been half the player at lb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here