Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Back on topic. Good smoke signals re us signing Moore, but I suggest this is more of an issue than we, especially Barber, are admitting. There is no way a Prem club should be going into the new season with 3 recognised CB’s. No, moving over Bernardo or Bruno, or someone else and getting by is simply not good enough. Nor is promoting the rather good but too inexperienced Ben White to the first team squad. All IMHO, of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
think we also need a loan striker ?
Yes. Three injured strikers, two haven’t had much of a preseason and Murray isn’t getting any younger either. Hemed is great but without knowing the extent of Andone’s injury It seems sensible to consider a striker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What are your feelings ?

Liam Moore V Jack O'Connell

JOC seems to offer a bit more going forward .

Is it time to take a punt on the 'lesser' option given that the potential may be greater ?

This is just a question and not a statement or opinion !

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
t dont know if it is any form of pointer but Moore wasnt in the Reading squad v Derby last night but O Connell has started for Sheff Utd, v Swansea

Perhaps.

Just think they are both very ordinary and will be 4th choice, if we sign them.....

I think Balogun would be preferred on either side, before we got to them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What are your feelings ?

Liam Moore V Jack O'Connell

JOC seems to offer a bit more going forward .

Is it time to take a punt on the 'lesser' option given that the potential may be greater ?

This is just a question and not a statement or opinion !

Naylor in the Argus strongly intimates that we won't spend the silly money demanded by Sheff Utd and Reading, on a 3rd or 4th choice CB. He goes on to mention Bruno as fulfilling that role.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor in the Argus strongly intimates that we won't spend the silly money demanded by Sheff Utd and Reading, on a 3rd or 4th choice CB. He goes on to mention Bruno as fulfilling that role.
Bernardo plays centre back as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here