Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The thing Bridders has that Dicker Sparrow et al don't do as well is consistancy. You know Bridcutt will be class for 90% of our games this yr - the find of last season for sure.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
The thing Bridders has that Dicker Sparrow et al don't do as well is consistancy. You know Bridcutt will be class for 90% of our games this yr - the find of last season for sure.

100 percent spot on

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bridcutt will be one of the best players for us this season by a country mile, we may well struggle to keep hold of him however the good news is he likes it here

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He will play in the Premiership in a few years, hopefully that is with us or we get a nice fee for his services.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It goes to show that Palace wouldn't know a good player if it was tattooed across their foreheads. They rejected him last summer after a trial. Well done Gus for bringing him in.

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
Bridcutt was my man of the match tbh. he just did the simple things so well, it was a joy to watch. More than matched Jermaine Jenus imo. As most have already said, he will be a key player for us this season.

He was also my man of the match. Played an absolute blinder, stopped many attacks. And some of his challenges made me sit there in awe of him

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Thought Dicker was good today as well. Bridcutt was awesome. Might be eating humble pie............ thought dicker might be the weak link

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here