Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liam Bridcutt to join Sheffield Wednesday on loan?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Wednesday could get promoted with Bridcutt's goals, his ability to ghost past players as if they weren't there and his slide rule defence splitting passes.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Would be pleased to see both Bridcutt and Buckley return with Bennett they would make us a good mid table side and we could hopefully play entertaining football to bring back those who have given up on the keep possession football at any cost.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
A bit like a sacked employee of Sainsbury's getting back at them by doing some shopping there few weeks later. Strange act of revenge.

I think you have missed with that analogy.

Your analogy would equal Poyet buying two tickets for the next game.

A better analogy would be an ex Sainsbury's worker who now works for Morrison's coming in and damaging the wheels of 18% of Sainsbury's trolleys.
The new Morrisons worker has the tools to fix them but Sainsburys don't and so therefore forces the sale of the trolleys. Therefore causing stress and upset for the Sainsbury's customers who do there shopping there every week.
Meanwhile the Sainsbury's store manager claims the store is Marks & Spencers ready. However Marks & Spencers do not take the new store on due to lack of shopping trolleys as these were replaced instead with an 18% increase in baskets. Some of the baskets have broken handles and don't end up getting used. They just sit in the store-room.
To make matters worse for the Sainsbury's customers, Marks and Spencers come in and take over the Tesco in the closest run-down hell hole of a town.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Even taking into account how he left I would have him back on loan at the drop of a hat. In yesterdays game he would have prevented the 3rd goal and possibly got up to win the header for the 1st.
Christ we have some plonker fans...The bloke refused to play because he wasn't in the right frame of mind while we paid his wages,yet you'd have him back,unbloody real.

He can Fack off

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would be pleased to see both Bridcutt and Buckley return with Bennett they would make us a good mid table side and we could hopefully play entertaining football to bring back those who have given up on the keep possession football at any cost.

Christ I've never seen so many albion fans wanting ex players back and those two were twats before they left...Christ it gets worse and we have some seriously desperate fans nowadays.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Wednesday could get promoted with Bridcutt's goals, his ability to ghost past players as if they weren't there and his slide rule defence splitting passes.

ha ha ha, I like your humour, welcome to the real world Liam, not as wanted as you thought, I wonder if you're going to withdraw your services here. Overrated by Poyet and many Albion fans, he will eventually find his level, but will never have the freedom and luxury of being the spare man in front of the back four as he was when he played for us. The premiership has found him out and his old mate Poyet has seen that he's not up to it. But thanks for the money we got for him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ha ha ha, I like your humour, welcome to the real world Liam, not as wanted as you thought, I wonder if you're going to withdraw your services here. Overrated by Poyet and many Albion fans, he will eventually find his level, but will never have the freedom and luxury of being the spare man in front of the back four as he was when he played for us. The premiership has found him out and his old mate Poyet has seen that he's not up to it. But thanks for the money we got for him.

He played for Sunderland yesterday, & there's no confirmation of this rumour.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bridcutt, as many,many footballers have done in the past will get what he truly deserves out of the game. He wanted out, we made a few quid and it hasn't quite panned out as planned. He won't have any regrets, we shouldn't have and I certainly don't. Wouldn't go out of my way to boo him or anything but not at all interested in having him back.
Move on.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
He played for Sunderland yesterday, & there's no confirmation of this rumour.

Exactly, 0-0 with Leicester, ghosting past players, defence splitting passes etc, etc. Got no time for the guy, not professional, not worth his wages and a complete let down to the fans of our club. He wasn't fast, he wasn't creative, couldn't take a decent free kick, couldn't score but did break up play and stop people. He needs more to his game for me

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly, 0-0 with Leicester, ghosting past players, defence splitting passes etc, etc. Got no time for the guy, not professional, not worth his wages and a complete let down to the fans of our club. He wasn't fast, he wasn't creative, couldn't take a decent free kick, couldn't score but did break up play and stop people. He needs more to his game for me

I doubt he's worried about you with his thousands in the bank each week.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Christ we have some plonker fans...The bloke refused to play because he wasn't in the right frame of mind while we paid his wages,yet you'd have him back,unbloody real.

He can Fack off

Have we replaced him with 1 or 2 players who are either better than him or even equal NO Do we know what pressure he was under to go to Sunderland NO Do we know how it was affectng his personal life NO. If he came back it would be for the right reasons so I would jump at the chance if it came.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Unfounded rumour = 6 page binfest.

Cracking form there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wonder if Buckley will be shipped out on loan too ? I always wondered if Poyet signing Bridcutt and Buckley was just a means of him getting back at Bloom by destabilising us ?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here