Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Brady

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Mr Brady, along with other 30 other guests, a mixture of players, managers and chairman will be attending the fans dinner at the AMEX marking 25 years since we left The Goldstone. Steve Gritt is the guest of honour.

We have about twenty-five tickets left, tickets can be booked either as a table of 10, individually or in smaller groups.

This is a final push as ticket sales close today. We have sold nearly 400 tickets.

You can buy them here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/25-yea...-at-the-goldstone-ground-tickets-292411329157

The thread with all the info is a sticky and is here:

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...e-a-special-25th-anniversary-with-Steve-Gritt

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Brady, Gritt, Cattlin, Lloyd, Mullery and Wilkins.

An impressive array of former managers attending.

Looking forward to this.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Brady, Gritt, Cattlin, Lloyd, Mullery and Wilkins.

An impressive array of former managers attending.

Looking forward to this.

A real rogues gallery of former Albion managers, l doubt those names will ever be seen in the same room again.

For all those who attend the event, enjoy.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Best player I have ever seen live. I was on the North Bank at the Boleyn Ground with mates for a couple of games (Arsenal and Manchester Utd) in, I think Easter 1987, when he had just returned from Italy. West Ham were challenging near the top of Div 1 but he was on a different level to anyone else on the pitch. I also remember a fair bit of trouble with Arsenal fans in the Chicken Run and the ref taking the players off the pitch. Brady scored pretty quickly after the restart, ran straight over to the Chicken Run to celebrate and was booked.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Best player I have ever seen live. I was on the North Bank at the Boleyn Ground with mates for a couple of games (Arsenal and Manchester Utd) in, I think Easter 1987, when he had just returned from Italy. West Ham were challenging near the top of Div 1 but he was on a different level to anyone else on the pitch. I also remember a fair bit of trouble with Arsenal fans in the Chicken Run and the ref taking the players off the pitch. Brady scored pretty quickly after the restart, ran straight over to the Chicken Run to celebrate and was booked.

Liam, Liam, Give us a wave....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here