Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LGFI 2010 - please sponsor

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Good afternoon fellow NSC folk,

I am looking for sponsorship to help a young girl whom my mother and father have just financially adopted - She is 7 years old and comes from a very poor area of Indonesia, she lives with her Grandmother and her favourite toy is a second hand doll.

To help raise money for her, myself and Lokki7 are arranging a game of 'Wembley' to be played in the car park at Falmer. So far I have enlisted my Dad (originally involved veteran) to be goalkeeper and Prince Mohammed Buzzer as referee (does a steady job and has a rave whistle)

Should you wish to be involved, please PM me and I will hand pick you after I have studdied your credentials (wealth, footballing skills, drinking ability etc)

thanks in advance,

Phil

It would be good to get an Albion legend involved but I also want to win cos I bloody love Wembley. How about inviting Kerry Mayo? Ticks all the boxes.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
if we get Kerry Mayo involved then I am afraid that Hufflepumps will not be considered to play, as the rules state that only one ginger can be involved.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Manbags for goalposts?

What's the LGFI stand for then - Lee Granny fucks Indonesia? (It's a cult film, a lot like Debbie does Dallas.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here