Leyton Orient

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Complete Badger said:
Oh, I think you probably have me a bit wrong then. I'm not sitting here a depressed man, with all meaning drained from my life because of a spot of bad form (lasting a year!). In a perverse way, moaning and watching it all go wrong is just as fun as enjoying success. I just think it is ALARMING at how rapidly this club has fallen. A year ago, we had a realistic chance of maintaining championship status. Now, we look like being in the bottom division again. I think that's worthy of negativity. Anyone who is thinking of slashing their wrists over it really needs to get a life and perspective, and as you say, "chill." In the meantime, I'm well up for having a LAUGH at the albion's continued ineptitude, even if it does take the form of a rant:lolol:

Yeah well, whatever. I think that just proves my point about you.

But then again, if I see you on Tuesday I'll be happy to buy you a pint of whatever it is you student types drink these days.

:thumbsup:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Complete Badger said:
I'm not going on Tuesday. Nothing to do with the football - I will go every week regardless of that. I just can't get away with missing two Tuesday's at university in a row, and Gillingham was already planned. However, I think I know who you are, so I shall make myself known next time so you realise I'm not pompous:lolol:

Fair enough.

In my experience, people's internet PERSONA is WAY different from what they're like in real life.

:lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well said Hiney, we had 5 out injured and only lost 1-0 away from home, and it's the first league goal we've let in for ages. Strange how certain people only come on here when we lose.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hiney said:

It makes me PUKE, the negativity at the moment. OK, the performances are a bit disappointing but do you think they're not trying?

They need our support, not a load of f***ing BOLLOCKS about how SHIT we are.

f*** OFF!!

Bit aggressive but very true.

Keep Realistic and Keep the Faith everyone.

:albion: :albion: :albion:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
This is now our biggest game of the season, hopefully we can get enough support up there to cheer the team on.

Its going to be a real long spring if we don't get a postive score as After forest i can't really see us getting much from Bristol City, Crewe away (as we allways seem to lose to them) and the Blackpool (who are doing quite well at the moment and could sneak in the play-offs) Then Scunny at home who are right up there!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
mendoza10 said:
If Bournemouth an beat Orient 5-0 then we have a chance to score at least 1,

a scrappy 1-0 win for me!!

you would think so, but we didn't even look like scoring against rotherham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports