Leyton Orient vs Brighton on ITV 4 at 1145

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
in the big match revisited, I know there's another thread on this somewhere but for this is for those who haven't seen it or have forgotten.

Some greats of the time appear in this match and if my memory serves me right it wasn't a bad game and we took over one side of the ground ( no change there then)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Is Orient's Houghton the C unt that broke Ryan's leg when playing for Palace? Brother of Tottenham's Houghton?

Grealish playing for Orient?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
wierd to see tony grealish playing for them and what a goal by sir ralph ! i cant remember being at the game but the quality we had then is a bit of a eye opener,the come on you yellows chant was a bit cringeworthy but as now our away support was and is superb.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
How much more committed were this Albion team than the journeymen at the club now?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
is this repeated at a later date/time, missed the first bit like... watching as we speak

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sayer a much better player than I remembered him to be, and how quick was he?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
cue Withdean Wanderer or Vulture starting threads about how poor player x y or z was in that game, or the fact we only drew with Orient so sack the board :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
cue Withdean Wanderer or Vulture starting threads about how poor player x y or z was in that game, or the fact we only drew with Orient so sack the board :jester:

was he born then?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's cheered me up a bit, seeing all the old faces again. Perms comb overs sunglasses and cigars in the dugout. Goalkeepers without gloves holding the ball instead of flapping at it. Apart from one puch out that gave us a goal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports