Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Lewis Hamilton apologising for remark to nephew

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
How have we come to this point? We’ve finally recognised the mental health problems and high suicide rates among people with gender dysphoria, which are largely created and reinforced by inflicting gender stereotypes on people. To simply brush it off as the “world gone crazy” or to blame the “PC brigade” is to totally miss the point and/or ignore the issue.

Their mental health problems are not down to social media they are down to having severe mental health problems to start with. Bullying is only a small factor, years ago these people would have got help and counselling and medication but now their problems are being encouraged and they are told they are normal instead of getting help.

George can become Georgina in an instant like a wave of a magic wand biology is ignored and now we are pushing this on children. We have women with beards full of drugs giving birth claiming they are men.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I know a teacher, she’s been teaching for over 20 years in secondaries and this year (in the first year) the school got the first ever group of kids identifying with a different gender.

A girl identifying as a boy, uses the disabled toilets, and one day felt unwell and in the toilet she had her first period.

She (or he) pulled the alarm, and as the kids outside knew who was in the toilets, they got a male teacher to turn up.

He was able to access the toilet and was greeted with a horror show scenario, thinking the boy (who’s a girl) had cut off his penis.

I think both teacher and pupil are thankfully both over the dreadful episode now.......but I’m sure there is a lesson in there for us all; something about the irrefutable truth of mother nature.

You are Richard Littlejohn and I claim my five pounds.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How can you be the highest paid sportsmen in the world and all you do is drive a car!? There's no skill in it at all ffs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Especially when there is no :censored: cyclists in his way :wink:
Exactly, in fact they should spice it up a bit and stick a few cyclists on the track, I'd probably watch it then [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Their mental health problems are not down to social media they are down to having severe mental health problems to start with. Bullying is only a small factor, years ago these people would have got help and counselling and medication but now their problems are being encouraged and they are told they are normal instead of getting help.

George can become Georgina in an instant like a wave of a magic wand biology is ignored and now we are pushing this on children. We have women with beards full of drugs giving birth claiming they are men.

:ffsparr: Incredibly ignorant. Buffalo Seagull was spot on

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Their mental health problems are not down to social media they are down to having severe mental health problems to start with.

I don't suppose you've got any evidence for that have you?

Bullying is only a small factor,

Ah, right, in that case we should just bully people for being different then. Cool.

years ago these people would have got help and counselling and medication

They wouldn't. They would have been at best ignored, at worst legislated and openly discriminated against.

but now their problems are being encouraged and they are told they are normal instead of getting help.

1. Who decides what normal is? Straight, white, men, I suppose....
2. 'Normal' is a constantly evolving concept. Slavery was normal in the UK 200 years ago, women got the right to vote here 100 years ago. Things change.

George can become Georgina in an instant like a wave of a magic wand biology is ignored

No she can't. It takes years of transitioning and the approval of doctors and mental health professionals before a sex change.

and now we are pushing this on children.

Nowehere near as much as gender stereotypes are. And the only thing being pushed on a child in this example is shame for their choice of clothing.

We have women with beards full of drugs giving birth claiming they are men.

1. Do we?
2. So what if we do. Are you being harmed by it?

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
He got his ban which was fully deserved, even I cringed at the post.

It was deserved i grant you , HT is a contentious character on here but i can confirm hes a decent bloke in "real life" , ive had a drink with him , i suspect that 99%of people on here are ok away from their online personas.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It was deserved i grant you , HT is a contentious character on here but i can confirm hes a decent bloke in "real life" , ive had a drink with him , i suspect that 99%of people on here are ok away from their online personas.

Not saying he isn't, not going to judge him by NSC, but that was cringing.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Kids are being harmed by it and that what's so wrong with this SJW new wave Marx bullshit we are pushing down kids throats.

As a teacher I also teach children that families come in many different forms, including same sex parents, and that it is OK to be gay. I suppose you are the type who think I am therefore 'encouraging' kids to be gay?

Explain how we are 'pushing it down kids throats' rather than simply telling children that it's OK to be who they want to be and not have to suppress their feelings/fear bullying and ridiculing the way homosexuals were in days gone by, for example? As someone else said, what is seen as 'normal' is continually evolving.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Kids are being harmed by it and that what's so wrong with this SJW new wave Marx bullshit we are pushing down kids throats.

Two recommendations.

1. Read a bit of Marx, rather than using his name as an insult completely out of context belying the fact that you haven't got a clue about him or his beliefs. For better or for worse, Marx wasn't really all that big on individuality.

2. Spend some time with trans people. Listen to them them and their experiences. Perhaps then you won't be so scared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here