Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Grabban

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Grabban didn't poo on Tony, neither did pilchard.
Nor did anyone else from the countless failed deals the Albion have attempted in between the those 2, that's just business. Yes it's business conducted poorly, but it's just business.

Given the unlikely choice between Gabban or nobody, I'm sure Mr Bloom would be more than happy to hand over a lucrative contract for signing.

It all depends how highly one holds ethics and moral conduct in his values and deeds. Your view that Grabban having agreed terms and completed a pre contract medical is ok, is maybe commendable. Not however in mine, and hopefully not TBs. there's great accord and team spirit within the squad at present. Let's not risk losing any of that...at least for a not very good player!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I know a pro who played with Grabben. His summary was as follows :

'He's a fecking weirdo'

Whilst that might be footballer speak for different, he was a Garcia / Burke interest, not a Hughton one who isn't renowned for a team ethic. Unlikely.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, just No.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It all depends how highly one holds ethics and moral conduct in his values and deeds. Your view that Grabban having agreed terms and completed a pre contract medical is ok, is maybe commendable. Not however in mine, and hopefully not TBs. there's great accord and team spirit within the squad at present. Let's not risk losing any of that...at least for a not very good player!
I'm with you on that.

Several people on here have said they would take the highest pay on offer whatever the situation. For me it is about morals and ethics; what's a few extra thousand a week when you're already a multi-millionaire? Particularly when you won't be first choice.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Seemed to have one good season with Bournemouth in the Championship and has lived off that ever since despite seemingly not doing much. Still seems to be making appearances off the bench for them in the Premier League though I guess, so he must have his uses. Doubt he'd be for us though, we've already got one player on charity from bournemouth let's not have another!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Now we're at the last knockings of the transfer window it really is "Let's link the Albion with as many underwhelming and not quite good enough strikers as we can" time

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would really struggle to warm to this money grabbing ****, however good he might be for us :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here