Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk's impending suspension

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I remember that late yellow he got at Fulham (I think it was) which meant he was banned from a cup rather than league match.
Massive cheer from the away end as he knew exactly what he was doing.

Didn't go yesterday but sounded like Burn made a foul, ref played advantage, Dunk then made a foul and both players got booked for their respective challenges. Shame the ref didn't just blow for the initial foul

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yellow cards were due to be reset on the second Sunday in April and does anyone have any idea what will happen now?

The 10 yellow card cut off is actually after a side has played 32 matches rather than a set date in time. This allows for the fact that some teams won't have all played the same number of fixtures by a certain date due to clashes with cup competitions and possible postponements due to weather etc.

Before the season was stopped our 32nd game of the season changed from the Man Utd home game (on 4th April) to the Norwich away game (11th April) because our fixture against Leicester clashed with their FA Cup QF match. Now the season is restarting our 32nd game has gone back to being the Man Utd home game.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yellow cards were due to be reset on the second Sunday in April and does anyone have any idea what will happen now?
Reset in the sense that there is no sanction for 10 yellows....

15 yellows before the end of the season will still get a 3 game ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here