Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lewis Dunk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah you’ve got me sheebo .

Have a nice day Doogle - feel free to grow a pair and post your twitter name on here or even PM :thumbsup:

I suspect, a bit like the Asian family image, you'll ignore this and hope it's forgotten though :(

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Have a nice day Doogle - feel free to grow a pair and post your twitter name on here or even PM :thumbsup:

I suspect, a bit like the Asian family image, you'll ignore this and hope it's forgotten though :(
Shhhhhh .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is LD the most successful home grown player we’ve ever had before leaving club? Perhaps Peter OS had more Div 1 appearances but was he home grown?

Think LD must be, can’t think of anyone else who we’ve produced and has gone on to play almost a full season in top flight - anyone?

Take a bow Lewis regardless, you’re top drawer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
OK explain it to me because I still dont get it....

You’ve failed to spot the thing immediately noticed by the resident spelling police......the OP used ‘center’ not ‘centre’........a crime deemed worthy of minimum 20 years or half a thread of pisstaking.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
You’ve failed to spot the thing immediately noticed by the resident spelling police......the OP used ‘center’ not ‘centre’........a crime deemed worthy of minimum 20 years or half a thread of pisstaking.

OK thanks my pedantry got the better of me because of no centre or center back in the NFL and completely missed it thanks :D

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Is LD the most successful home grown player we’ve ever had before leaving club? Perhaps Peter OS had more Div 1 appearances but was he home grown?

Think LD must be, can’t think of anyone else who we’ve produced and has gone on to play almost a full season in top flight - anyone?

Take a bow Lewis regardless, you’re top drawer.

Sully joined from Man United

LD was with Wimbledon when he was very young before joining us.

Adam Virgo helped save the club with his move to Celtic

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

So LD basically, as Virgs never played in top flight for us. Ok, thanks for confirming.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Was LD one of the players that was reallocated from Wimbledons academy when the club moved to MK? I know some went to other clubs like Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here