Lewis Dunk

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Thought he was class today along with Greer, both so good on the ball. Kept the spurs front line at bay with ease.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Same here, really really impressed with him. Plays very mature for his years, and hardly fazed at by the opposition at all.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yup, played very well today. Will be nice to see him get a run in the side.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Very excited about him. He's a top young centre back. Might need to stock up a little but I think he'll be a legend for us.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Absolutely, i thought he was terrific today, we still need another centre half in for saturday though in my opinion. Cant start with just the 2 in the squad.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Have watched LD a lot in this pre-season and have to agree that he is coming on superbly. LD and GG both performed admirably today IMHO.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anyone who says any different is wrong

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I think we need some back up for Dunk at Donny.

Maybe so, but after Cook and Halls recent performances I won't be too worried. Of course over the season we need some back up, but Gus (quite rightly) is a big fan of Dunky and I wouldn't be suprised to see him and GG be the starting partnership for most of this season.

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
Was really impressed with him today. For someone of 19/20 I thought he was very calm and assured on the ball even if it was a pre-season game. Having seen him play today I wouldn't be too worried if he started against Donny, but I agree with others that we could do with back-up in that position, at least temporarily.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Vincelot can cover centre back cover and I think he considers that his best position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports