Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
My man of the match today.

Fantastic performance, from watching the game he looked as though he had been playing in that back four for years. Made a terrific block tackle in the first half, and looks to be in the same sort of mold as Elphick - composed on the ball etc.

I know it was only one game, but I hope he keeps working hard and we'll have another excellent defender in our ranks.

My man of the match today.

Fantastic performance, from watching the game he looked as though he had been playing in that back four for years. Made a terrific block tackle in the first half, and looks to be in the same sort of mold as Elphick - composed on the ball etc.

I know it was only one game, but I hope he keeps working hard and we'll have another excellent defender in our ranks.

hoping to see Grant Hall at right back at Yeovil alongside Dunk, pretty sure he'l make the first team soon

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Wasn't Martin Hinshelwood a defender of some sort? Maybe thats why he produce more defensive minded players than attactive

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
One tackle in the second half was brilliant. Looked pretty good all round.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i must say he was my man of the match to looked like he had been playing all season :clap::clap: well done lad

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Honestly, if I was a neutral I would have said he must have been in the squad a fair few years already, dropped straight in and looked very comfortable, looks like a great prospect.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep looks a pretty good prospect and rather Elphick-like in style.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
my man of the match as well, congrats son and welcome to the big-time!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Had an excellent game.
At least Gus won't need to be wasting his time buying any centre backs in the summer as we have them queuing around the block to get a starting place at the moment.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Lewis Dunk? Who'd a thunk?

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I agree a great debut, good positional play, strong in the tackle and very good in the air. Questions still to be answered, can he use his left foot? and how much pace does he have? Our defence tends to play far too deep when under pressure, we need a centre back who can either run or think quickly. Simon Morgan, Guy Butters and Adam Hishelwood for thinking or Joel lynch for running. I hope we have found a top class player and Lewis Dunk has certainly made a perfect start.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought he had a SUPERB debut. Big lad - won EVERYTHING in the air, and pretty composed too. One perfect saving tackle at the end to crown it.

His family were sat a couple of rows behind us, and I went and shook his Dad's hand after the game, and congratulated him on the lad's performance. He looked SO proud, and rightly so.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Dunk and Elphick COULD be playing together for 10 years/til we get to the prem. Both of em were Qualla.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here