Lewes v Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Yeah, I want to buy but I'm not sure about buying through us or through Lewes. Hoping something goes up on seagulls.co.uk today to clear it up. However, tickets for Hastings are only through Hastings so I wouldn't be surprised if Lewes is the same. Only £10, good value.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Last time there was to welcome MA's return, and first sight of that legendary fat lad from Colchester, and I think Hawkins was there. Didn't NSC's favourite hair-cut Doug Loft score as well ?

Times change.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
It's never sold out before, it's not going to start now.

I think in years gone by,we have sent out weak sides. Apparently we may have a strong side present. More Albion fans would probably want to show up,this being the case?

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Yeah, I want to buy but I'm not sure about buying through us or through Lewes. Hoping something goes up on seagulls.co.uk today to clear it up. However, tickets for Hastings are only through Hastings so I wouldn't be surprised if Lewes is the same. Only £10, good value.

My wife bought our tickets today through the Lewis FC website.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Everything is relative. I remember Turienzo looking BRILLIANT at the Dripping Pan.

Funny I remember him looking SHITE, I also remember 2 wolves fan incredulously asking "who the fucks that" as he sliced the ball at 90 degrees to the goal. I think it was a shot but who could tell!!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011

I saw something on seagulls.co.uk about a week ago that said you can buy them from the club shop. I am going to get them from there in the hope that there is loyalty points for the tickets but I doubt there will be any. I can't wait for this game now. The dripping pan always has a nice atmosphere in it and I get to see my two local clubs. What more is there not to like.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Loving this promotional poster!!

Attachments

• 599626_10151063085181240_2043309196_n.jpg
    599626_10151063085181240_2043309196_n.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 234

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Has anyone bought a ticket from the AMEX yet? loads of talk about Lewes not sending them to the Albion yet? true?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Got mine from the Lewes site. Paypal, easiest ticket buying ever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports