Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Travel on Tuesday

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
Hello All

Does anyone know if we can use our Season tickets to get around on trains & busses on Tuesday night. Or are they only valid for our home games and we have to pay?

Cheers

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Free travel to an away game with your season ticket? Just think about that for a second then tell us what you think!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I would imagine you would have to pay to be honest...

Don't get there too early, remember Lewes will be pretty much closed from 1pm til after 3pm due to the Olympic Torch!

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
Free travel to an away game with your season ticket? Just think about that for a second then tell us what you think!

Free travel around Brighton, Hove, Lewes etc with the Season ticket.

Always get one nob dont you

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have a funny feeling if you were to think about it and maybe even check the T&C of your season ticket it probably says something along the lines of travel to the AMEX on a match day, being our home ground. I'm pretty sure you cannot use it for every jaunt you wish to partake for the other 340 odd days of the year within the travel zone.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Free travel around Brighton, Hove, Lewes etc with the Season ticket.

Always get one nob dont you

Hooray for keyboard warriors! Be my friend?

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
No keyboard warrior mate just cant stand sarcasm. Asked a perfectly innocent question about going to a brighton game within the brighton travel zone. Got one or 2 respectful answers but a lot sarcasm. No need for it really.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No keyboard warrior mate just cant stand sarcasm. Asked a perfectly innocent question about going to a brighton game within the brighton travel zone. Got one or 2 respectful answers but a lot sarcasm. No need for it really.

There was no need for sarcasm, but there was for personal insults? Gotcha:thumbsup:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I'm pretty sure you cannot use it for every jaunt you wish to partake for the other 340 odd days of the year within the travel zone.

What?!

Thats a disgrace! WTF are we paying all that money for? Bloom out! Poyet out! Barber out! Sack em all !

How are we meant to get to Lewes next Tuesday then? :rant::rant:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What?!

Thats a disgrace! WTF are we paying all that money for? Bloom out! Poyet out! Barber out! Sack em all !

How are we meant to get to Lewes next Tuesday then? :rant::rant:

Sure if you give Tony a call he will come round and pick you up. If you're lucky he might even buy you a pint before the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here