Lewes station parking

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Because of trains am having to drive and park from London today. I am presume there will be plenty of parking at lewes station if I arrive around 12 ish?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Plenty of parking, but as stated above, very expensive. Try parking outside Lewes FC if you get there early enough.

Not sure how much it is, but you'll pay through the nose for it. £5 plus I think regardless of whether you're there for 1 hour or 24.
Cheaper than parking at the Amex. And the flat rate, all day charge does at least deter shoppers from using the station car park, meaning that there are spaces available for rail users.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Thanks. I am not too bothered pay a few quid as it easy.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Cheaper than parking at the Amex. And the flat rate, all day charge does at least deter shoppers from using the station car park, meaning that there are spaces available for rail users.

I'm not disputing that, just advising the OP that he'll be disappointed if he's expecting to only pay a couple of quid for a couple of hours parking.

Judging by his reply he's not worried about the cost as the convenience works for him.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Lanky this is very much the case! I usually have to form out for a train from London and the regulation 5 or 7 drinks so it will work out I am saving some cash anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports