Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LEWES Friendly sold out - no ticket sales on the day

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Just rang em - they have NO tickets available at the moment, but said to call again later.

[MENTION=21011]HantsSeagull[/MENTION] - Haven't obtained a ticket yet, looks like I may be able to get one around 1pm.
[MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] - thanks for the offer, but no, haven't managed by one as of yet, so don't worry.

Bobbins. I was thinking of getting you one when I rang up. Sorry

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No worries I'm going to try them again in a bit.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
just went to the ticket office. Managed to pick up one returned ticket. Totally sold out now. I'm surprised it's sold out. Then again maybe I shouldn't be. It's looking good for the club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bollocks - they said wait til 1pm then ring. Might still try.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Too late.

Oh well, I shall save my love for Michel.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
presume we just sit/stand where we like tmw night then guess if its still pissing down tmw the far terrace be nice with no cover!!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Wonder if there will be touts outside the ground, buying and selling tickets ???

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wonder if there will be touts outside the ground, buying and selling tickets ???

You'd better bring a couple of grand or a gold rolex.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've just looked at my Lewes ticket and can't see a seat number on it. Does this mean that we can sit anywhere where there is a free seat in the ground? Any advice would be appreciated pse.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I've just looked at my Lewes ticket and can't see a seat number on it. Does this mean that we can sit anywhere where there is a free seat in the ground? Any advice would be appreciated pse.

It's an extra £1 to sit in the main stand, first come first serve, the rest is just standing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here