Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watch his celebrations when he scores against us next season :lolol:

Joking, he is a very classy guy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unfortunately people tend to be effected by their environment.
Might be a classy guy now, but a season or two hanging around the Chelsea dressing room and he'll be as much of a knob as the rest of them.

:goal:

In a club which revers John Terry, racists and Abramovich, it’s in their toxic DNA.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The other thing about his statement is his clear gratitude to all of their hate figures ie Potter, Brighton fans, RDZ and our club for giving him the opportunity to play in the PL ‘when no one else did’ ie Chelsea. There is frothing around the mouth on the Shed End already :). Well done on that 6 year contract Levi. You can put your feet up now and watch your old mates on Thursday evenings on BT.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Might be a classy guy now, but a season or two hanging around the Chelsea dressing room and he'll be as much of a knob as the rest of them.
Possibly correct in the prediction but Affect is usually a verb, and it means to impact or change. Effect, on the other hand, is usually a noun that you would use to indicate the result of a change. Because “affect” and “effect” are homophones (words that sound alike), they are often confused.

;);)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Levi posting this now suggests to me that he was holding out hopefully that he'd be sold to Albion, but now finally knows it won't happen. Great message, wish him all the best (but not the rest of that entitled, soulless club).

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Possibly correct in the prediction but Affect is usually a verb, and it means to impact or change. Effect, on the other hand, is usually a noun that you would use to indicate the result of a change. Because “affect” and “effect” are homophones (words that sound alike), they are often confused.

;);)
Am I right in thinking "fascinating" is an adjective?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The quantity and quality of talent produced by the Chelsea Academy is genuinely staggering. Kudos must go to Frank Lampard for being the first manager in many years to utilise it.

No doubt Levi would have had a fondness for Albion but at Chelsea Football Club he'll likely have the chance of regular Champions League football and a pathway to the England senior side. Not only that but this coming season he'll get to play alongside Thiago Silva - one of the greatest central defenders this millennium, what price can a young player put on such an experience?
Boring stuff ! Lol.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Presumably someone has posted Colwill’s statement ? I can’t be bothered to read back.

The bit that stands out to me is the part where he says to Brighton fans that our continuous support made him play his natural game and not fear making mistakes. It is going to be fascinating to watch Chelsea fans give similar backing……

What a top young lad. Wish him every success and hopefully playing for our national team. The Albion clearly touched him in his heart. Respectful and honest. You’ll go far Levi 🙏

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m hoping not. That is utter class what he wrote and he’s such a young lad. He’ll stay true to his principles in my eyes and hopefully I’m right 🙏

Gordon Celery

Jul 31, 2023
Well done to Levi with such a classy message to Brighton. Kid was brought up right and will go on to have a very successful career at Chelsea Football Club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here