Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Will they? No Europe. Playing once a week it will be difficult to keep 4 happy.

Get the impression that Boehly and a changed Winstanley are incredibly arrogant. They won’t give a xxxx. Should Colwill be disappointed come November after signing a new long term contract, Boehly will hold all the aces.

In the same way that we describe TB as.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Get the impression that Boehly and a changed Winstanley are incredibly arrogant. They won’t give a xxxx. Should Colwill be disappointed come November after signing a new long term contract, Boehly will hold all the aces.

Absolutely. Just protecting and making their asset more valuable, it’s good ownership regardless if he plays or not. If he signs 6 years then wants to leave in Jan all of a sudden you are looking at north of £50m

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Am I surprised he isn’t moving this window … not at all.

Am I surprised he has signed a new deal ? Massively.

For a player who apparently it was all about game time I think I’d have made sure I was getting it before I tied myself down to a contract that long.

I’m sure he has got a massive payrise, but I think I’d have waited a few months to make sure before I signed it.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
If I’m honest, I’m sure others will agree, I’m gutted not to get him.

I think we’ve seen the rise in social media in football and the influence it can have. Had it not been for Chelsea fans on social media being so passionate in not wanting to sell him I think Todd and his clowns would have accepted £40m.

Very interested to see what game time he gets. Can see either him or Badiashile on the market this time next year.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Winstanley was always arrogant. He wasn’t that well liked at Brighton, but was good at his job

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
6 year contract with those absolute loons?! He's good. Very good but he has a lot to learn and makes many rash decisions. Think he will regret this (from a footballing perspective not a bank balance one). Tend to think he's overated but Chelsea needed to appease their 'fans'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely. Just protecting and making their asset more valuable, it’s good ownership regardless if he plays or not. If he signs 6 years then wants to leave in Jan all of a sudden you are looking at north of £50m

As an Albion fan and Chavs hater, sad ro see he’s there for possibly his career. They won’t be shit for long, money talks in football … except for Everton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here