Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This has gone completely over my head, clearly I am missing something as the Chelsea mob are pissed. In my defence I have aspergers so I am guessing it's one of those facial/social things I dont get. Help anyone
Same here

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This has gone completely over my head, clearly I am missing something as the Chelsea mob are pissed. In my defence I have aspergers so I am guessing it's one of those facial/social things I dont get. Help anyone
I don't know if there is a meaning to the emoticons, I just found it funny that the official BHAFC twitter feed tweeted a picture of Lallana with the same emoticons he directed at Colwill (anticipating the Chelsea fan reaction).

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

I had to come on here to look what it's about also. Missed the Lallana comments on Colwills photo about coming here, made sense when I saw that.

Top bombing by the BHAFC Twitter Admin.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I don't know if there is a meaning to the emoticons, I just found it funny that the official BHAFC twitter feed tweeted a picture of Lallana with the same emoticons he directed at Colwill (anticipating the Chelsea fan reaction).
I think it's safe to say the bha twitter wag knew exactly what they were doing. Very amusing.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Signing Colwill (either on a perm, loan or loan with buy back). In my mind the chances are ....

50% Chelsea
20% Liverpool
15% Brighton
15% Other

Not likely. But I'm far from counting it out.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Spurs been linked this morning also…
"Hey Todd, Dan Levy here. All well? Look, we'd like to put in an offer for Levi Colwill. Yep. Yep. Not for sale? Well, maybe £4.50, a twix and not one, not two, but THREE packets of Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles will change that stance?... Todd? Are you still there? Todd? Todd?!"

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
transfer betting market....... why is it that on the betting sites you can bet on the next club for

Evan Ferguson
Moises Caicedo
Mitoma

but not Levi Colwill ? are the bookies running scared of a Lizard inside knowledge ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here