Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

But that can’t be right - I’ve read it several times on NSC that there’s no chance of this one and we need to move on and are being silly patiently waiting. Not true Adam.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
For him, worst case scenario is refusing a new contract and not getting game time - will muck up his international aspirations - Gareth Dumbgate has him under his radar for full squad.
I really hope we can do a deal for him with Caceido as px. Cac will be on his way anyway if the big offer comes in. I think Chelsea still have problems with numbers and finances so a deal may still be in the offing.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Great. That's end of part one. A shame but it was a long shot.
Part two even simpler. Chelsea don't look like paying 100 million for Moises. Let's just hope he doesn't throw his toys out of the pram.
We look massively stronger with him in the squad.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Oh well we had him for 5 minutes

You're assuming that report is not complete bollocks.

Yet we know 99% of this twitter stuff is.

Hang in there. Watch a bit of tennis. The club will either get him or someone else really good. Or in the very unlikely scenario they don't, we've got 4 quality centre backs already here

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
1689281978548.png

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
This has gone completely over my head, clearly I am missing something as the Chelsea mob are pissed. In my defence I have aspergers so I am guessing it's one of those facial/social things I dont get. Help anyone
If you ignore the replies and read Acker79's post in full (lallana tweet and emoji, then bha reply +emojis) it will hopefully make sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here