Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Would we be ecstatic if Colwill was to become our record signing? I’d rather it was a flair midfielder tbh.
Seeing as our record signing up until a few weeks ago was Adam Webster I’m not sure it makes much difference. I’ve certainly not lost any sleep over a central defender costing more than any other player we’ve signed and wouldn’t if that was the case again.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Correct. But Chelsea wanting to tie him down for 5+ years now according to Fabrizio
I believe the option is triggered if Levi makes a certain number of appearances so it’s not a straight forward club option like we often have.

If he stalls on this new contract offer Chelsea and he isn’t playing regularly enough to trigger the year option Chelsea may have no option but to sell in January to avoid losing him for a tribunal set fee next summer (or for nothing if he picks an overseas club).

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I believe the option is triggered if Levi makes a certain number of appearances so it’s not a straight forward club option like we often have.

If he stalls on this new contract offer Chelsea and he isn’t playing regularly enough to trigger the year option Chelsea may have no option but to sell in January to avoid losing him for a tribunal set fee next summer (or for nothing if he picks an overseas club).
I didn’t know that, thanks :)

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022

So USG in Belgium and then season long loan to us 😜

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Well, only have a week of this to go, as can’t see us buying him unless it’s structured to help Chelsea’s FFP deadline. Looks like they may have done enough elsewhere in other sales though

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He’s not brilliant anyway… sure, he’s pretty good, but by God he’s not THAT good.

Let’s move on and focus on a little something I like to call ‘reality’ …

If he ends up signing, I’ll eat my signed deep purple MK3 California Jam book… which I’d never do, hence my unshakable confidence that this ‘saga’ , and its eventual and very tragic metamorphosis into a series of swap-shop BS narratives, was nothing more than a series of very unrelated none events that culminated in absolutely nothing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

He’s not brilliant anyway… sure, he’s pretty good, but by God he’s not THAT good.

Let’s move on and focus on a little something I like to call ‘reality’ …

If he ends up signing, I’ll eat my signed deep purple MK3 California Jam book… which I’d never do, hence my unshakable confidence that this ‘saga’ , and its eventual and very tragic metamorphosis into a series of swap-shop BS narratives, was nothing more than a series of very unrelated none events that culminated in absolutely nothing.
Well l'm sure, that should it come to it, anything with jam in will be very tasty indeed.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The difference is we live in hope. They lived in expectation.
You’re not wrong.

I happened upon a Twitter thread by The Leeds United fans re Tyler Adams today (as the usual random journalists have linked him to us), and LOADS of them were still crapping on about White, and how they should refuse to sell us Adams, or demand £60m “to see how they like it” for him, simply because of the White thing :lol:

Others were claiming that Adams would want to stay with them over a move to us (or Villa) if the bids came in. Sure, lads. In the Championship.

They are the gift that keeps on giving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here