Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm very well aware is bask and not basque, my phone just autocorrected.

Anyhoo, back on point. You guys aren't ripping the piss out anyone but yourselves with these severely delusional takes. The fact that you believe that you can get Colwill despite numerous reports saying otherwise, that he is desperate to move to Brighton and you can bully us for our player, is genuinely breathtaking laughable 😭 It's genuinely severe levels of delusion and you guys need someone to inform you of that fact.

Lastly, from our point of view, Brighton are seen as a club with a good scouting system, who excel at identifying raw talents and then giving them the chance to blossom. That's it and only it, we don't want to mirror anything else about your club
Like having class

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Nah, we bullied you into only taking Colwill on loan(Something you guys apparently never do)instead of a permanent and play and improve him as a player. Just imagine if we didn't bully you guys into a loan, nstead of a permanent transfer. You would've had an elite CB talent for relative pennies.

We also bullied you by taking your most highly regarded staff and left you guys to scramble looking for replacements during the season 😂

The only bullying you did do this season was on the pitch, but half of the bullying was against Lampard, so that doesn't count because you were punching down

To say that about Lampard shows you're clearly not a Chelsea fan.
I think you're Swansman in disguise, and credit where it's due, you're playing it pretty well.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
To say that about Lampard shows you're clearly not a Chelsea fan.
I think you're Swansman in disguise, and credit where it's due, you're playing it pretty well.
He's used the words 'you guys' to describe Albion supporters in this trolling today a couple of times like Swansman did as well. The prose seems similar.

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
WHAT? 😂 You're are just saying anything now. We only have a reputation of letting academy prospects go to easily because we aren't willing to give them a fair chance.

As far as senior players go, we were one of the hardest to deal with because Marina wasn't letting anyone get one over her
So you do have a reputation for it. Absolute idiocy.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Yep, I meant grateful and I'm the kind of supporter who picks a team based on their style of play, players and just vibe/energy of the club. That's why I chose Chelsea.
Yeah, of course you did. Absolutely nothing to do with just picking the team who happened to be winning stuff at the time :LOL: You used to like Man Utd before that presumably, and are now having confusing feelings about Man City?

What is Chelsea's 'style of play' that so attracted you, by the way? Not sure they've been known as a good footballing team since the days of Zola and Vialli (look them up). More recently they'd be best described as efficient and effective but utterly joyless, save the occasional Hazard wondergoal half a decade ago.

It became painfully clear with last season's embarrassment that a large proportion of Chelsea fans don't really like football at all, they just like winning. Which is a bit sad, frankly.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We also bullied you by taking your most highly regarded staff and left you guys to scramble looking for replacements during the season. By the way, I have a very small penis.

Yeah we really struggled looking for a decent replacement.

Chelsea were the ones left scrambling.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Anyhoo, back on point. You guys aren't ripping the piss out anyone but yourselves with these severely delusional takes. The fact that you believe that you can get Colwill despite numerous reports saying otherwise, that he is desperate to move to Brighton and you can bully us for our player, is genuinely breathtaking laughable 😭 It's genuinely severe levels of delusion and you guys need someone to inform you of that fact.

Lastly, from our point of view, Brighton are seen as a club with a good scouting system, who excel at identifying raw talents and then giving them the chance to blossom. That's it and only it, we don't want to mirror anything else about your club
When you say "severely delusional" do you mean somehow thinking that Chelsea would accept some sort of outrageous figure, like say a multi-year, £325,000 a week contract for a has-been player? Or is that merely "delusional" and it only becomes "severely delusional" when you repeat that same request for a second has-been player?

God forbid Chelsea would agree to such "genuinely breathtaking<sic> laughable" deals like those...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not really. Most of us doubt he'll be coming. You're arguing with a handful and even only some of them truly believe it.

You're just an absolute trumpet I'm afraid. You should probably f*** off back to your own site.
They probably got pissed off with him too!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If you typed 'bask' and your phone autocorrected to 'basque' your phone/autocorrect is very unusual.

Meme Think GIF

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I saw 30m mentioned in the press. I know we should take all such talk with a pinch of salt but has there been a further bid ?
I suspect any further bid will depend on how much they've made in sales by June 30th.
After that they won't be able to count the income against last season.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
WHAT? 😂 You're are just saying anything now. We only have a reputation of letting academy prospects go to easily because we aren't willing to give them a fair chance.

As far as senior players go, we were one of the hardest to deal with because Marina wasn't letting anyone get one over her
...TOO easily... it's too... check your Swedish-English phrase book

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here