Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

John Doe

May 14, 2023
AS I understand it Chelsea have some FFP pressure to sell players by June 30th.
Several clubs are aware of this and looking to squeeze Todd for cheap prices on his players.

Seems a bit of Poker is being played, to work out the right time and bid to get Todd to fold his hand.
fortunately he's not up against any decent poker players, so he should be fine.
We have MORE than enough players to sell to comply with FFP and selling Colwill isn't an option unless he forces it.

John Doe

May 14, 2023
This John Doe character is ruining the Levi Colwill discussion with his juvenile insults. I’ve put him on ignore but every other post is him or replies to him. Can he please be removed ? This thread is becoming unreadable.
I'm happy to discuss in a civil manner, as long as others are also willing to do the same

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Colwill stays and Caicedo probably comes with him, and that's why I support Chelsea. We don't allow other clubs to bully us for our players, instead we do the bullying
Sorry, what?
Chelsea more than any other club have a reputation for letting players go too easily and too cheaply.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Sure. That is what could – and quite possibly will – happen. Completely different to us not being in the equation. By the very nature of use sticking pounds 'under his nose', we're part of the conversation...

There's no dressing up – that's just a fact :shrug:
We're not sticking money under his nose until or unless Chelsea decide to sell to us.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Colwill stays and Caicedo probably comes with him, and that's why I support Chelsea. We don't allow other clubs to bully us for our players, instead we do the bullying
The state of the club you support in case you didn't know.... https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...roman-abramovichs-oligarch-money-for-too-long

'Abramovich doesn’t have any convictions and no, he has never been bankrupt. He became a billionaire in the “wild east” of Russia post-communism, which was not governed by the rule of law. For nearly two decades, he has been allowed to bestride the game, flood it with his money and claim its greatest prizes, and all that has only finally ended because of an actual war.'

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yeah not bad for such a big club that was sold for a £1

John Doe

May 14, 2023
To be fair to him, I tend to agree with that statement (or at least, the general gist of it).
But more importantly, he can't be banned until he's given me a quote to sort out my sofa.
Since we are dealing in the supernatural and it's not a job many would be willing to take on, uhm, I will charge you a cool 10k.

Fair?

John Doe

May 14, 2023
The state of the club you support in case you didn't know.... https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...roman-abramovichs-oligarch-money-for-too-long

'Abramovich doesn’t have any convictions and no, he has never been bankrupt. He became a billionaire in the “wild east” of Russia post-communism, which was not governed by the rule of law. For nearly two decades, he has been allowed to bestride the game, flood it with his money and claim its greatest prizes, and all that has only finally ended because of an actual war.'
I'm well aware of how Abramovich got his money, most Chelsea fans are. We are still greatful for what he has done for the club and recognise him as a great owner

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I'm well aware of how Abramovich got his money, most Chelsea fans are. We are still greatful for what he has done for the club and recognise him as a great owner
Presumably you mean 'grateful'... and that pretty much reveals what kind of supporter you are. I have several friends who are genuine Chelsea supporters... they are a little more ambivalent about that era..... and it spilt out again with 'loadsamoney' Boehly...

John Doe

May 14, 2023
You say you 'support Chelsea' because they bully other teams- wasn't always the way, so you only started supporting them when Roman and his dirty money came in? That's a surprise.

Get to Stamford Bridge often do you?
Yep, I only started supporting them after they became visible and a good team, but no I don't go to Stamford Bridge often considering the price of tickets and how busy I am

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Colwill stays and Caicedo probably comes with him, and that's why I support Chelsea.
That's not how football supporting works. I think you must have meant to say 'I'm from Chelsea, and that's why I support Chelsea.'

You don't get a choice of who to support, you get a team that represents your community. If you're not from Chelsea, you don't support Chelsea, you just made a meaningless choice of who to hitch your wagon to. If you're not from there, the actual Chelsea fans are embarrassed by you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Hope Boehly does more of his ‘bullying’ which seems to involve paying up to double what anyone who really understands football wants to pay for a player :laugh:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I am genuinely confused. Wr absolutely robbed Chelsea blind for Cucurella, we made them pay a kings ransom for Potter and the gang whilst we also stole Lamptey and Gilmour for absolute buttons and one of their fans is giving it the Billy big b@lls about their transfer dealings?

Is this some form of very clever parody that we have all fallen for. He can’t be serious surely, not with us of all clubs .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here