[Albion] Levi Colwill

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Christ what a mouth breather.

First of all imagine thinking that there is any pride in choosing to support a “big” rich club because of their bankrolled success than the real emotional ups and downs of supporting a small club which actually means something to your community.

Then to have the arrogance to go on about “levels” when your money spooging moron-owned club finished 6 places behind the club you’re trying to insult.

And doing all this on another club’s forum. What an enormous waste of time. Go outside @John Doe - its glorious weather, you might find a few of your school chums to hang out with.

Colwill comes, Colwill doesn’t come, whatever. At least I don’t support Chelsea.

John Doe

May 14, 2023
Bit weird :eek:

Honest question, why are you here? What, objectively, do you think you bring to the board, apart from slagging off Brighton? Also, how's the 'all due respect' working out for you? :facepalm:
I came here to enter into honest discourse about Colwill, and I was immediately met with hostility, just because what I said didn't suit the fanbases narrative.

If I was met with a reasonable response, I wouldn't be responding the way I have

John Doe

May 14, 2023
I revel in the glory of any PL victory. I reveled 18 times last season including twice against Chelsea. Just the 11 for you I believe?
Nah, little sides take extra pleasure in beating the big boys.

So everytime the likes of Brighton, beat the likes of Chelsea, it's almost a thing of legend

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Just ignore the wum he's just a shit stirrer. Brighton are clearly the better run club but Chelsea have the money. He's basically a BULLY coming on here to bragg and some of you are biting we are doing great as we are. We don't need some patronizing prick telling us who we can and can't attempt to purchase . They will never take away our 6 points from last season so POTTER off now Mr DOE.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Anyway basque in the glory of your fairytale season,
1686660070514.jpeg

Basque? Fairytale? Is he back yet?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Yeah sorry John but its time to log out.
I came here to enter into honest discourse about Colwill, and I was immediately met with hostility, just because what I said didn't suit the fanbases narrative.

If I was met with a reasonable response, I wouldn't be responding the way I have
When someone starts a sentence 'with all due respect' they will then 100% of the time follow it up with something disrespectful. As you did with you FIRST message. So dont play the 'i just came here to chat and be nice' card :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

John, log out, put the phone down, and go find some school friends to play with. It's for the best.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

What did you seriously expect with an opening gambit of 'Chelsea fan here and with all due respect, it's between Chelsea and Chelsea and Brighton isn't even in the equation.'?

I'll ask again, what, objectively, do you bring to the forum? Because all I can see is you crowing about the size of your club and how a player that was on loan to Brighton from Chelsea – and one that Brighton want to sign – isn't (according to you) going to sign. There's a way of engaging with an opposition's fanbase – and you've failed miserably...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That was a combination of beating Arsenal as well as winning the Cup.

It's still a dissatisfactory competition and not much pleasure can be gained from it.
Righto. If you say so.

John Doe

May 14, 2023
Just ignore the wum he's just a shit stirrer. Brighton are clearly the better run club but Chelsea have the money. He's basically a BULLY coming on here to bragg and some of you are biting we are doing great as we are. We don't need some patronizing prick telling us . They will never take away our 6 points from last season so POTTER off now Mr DOE.
Better run club doesn't mean much, when the club which is run much worse, is much more successful.

And i'm a Bully? Nope I don't even think about clubs like Brighton and you're not even on the my radar, besides from when we play each other or transfer dealings.

No offence but there's too many clubs in football to gaf about little old Brighton.

But yeah, as I said, bask in the glory of your historic triumph of taking 6 points from us last season

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Better run club doesn't mean much, when the club which is run much worse, is much more successful.

And i'm a Bully? Nope I don't even think about clubs like Brighton and you're not even on the my radar, besides from when we play each other or transfer dealings.

No offence but there's too many clubs in football to gaf about little old Brighton.

But yeah, as I said, bask in the glory of your historic triumph of taking 6 points from us last season
Says the sad twat posting on a Brighton forum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports