Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If that is the case our number one priority should be Arthur Theate from Rennes. Young, left footed and can ping the ball around with ease.

Yup. His data will be off the scale for a LCB that fits our style. Cost Rennes €20millon so won't be cheap but is an absolutely OUTRAGEOUS talent.
If we signed him, Le Fee and Scott we are a top four team next year IMHO (even with Moises and Mac gone, and with a lot of change still in the pocket)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He might well be looking at undav and I expect coming from Belgium he might know a bit about him and wanted a little closer look
He should know all about Undav after managing at team against him 4 times last season and twice the season before.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He should know all about Undav after managing at team against him 4 times last season and twice the season before.
I also thought he’d be looking at Undav. I think we may be open to it too, seeing as next season we’ll have Evan, Danny and Joao as options for the forward role as well as potentially Sima, Adingra.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was really smiling/acknowledging the ".... we want you to stay" chant from the NS in the lap of honour. You never know.

He was a bit all at sea first half with Estupinan. Led directly to those two or three clear chances. IMHO he could do with another year's development away from the pressure of The Chavs. We're the perfect fit.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Benoit Badiashile could be out for up to 4 months, injury is worse than first feared. (@NizaarKinsella) #CFC

Colwill slotting into Chelsea’s first 11 then.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That's a bugger and the final nail in the coffin of our (remote) chance of signing him.
A player I wish all the luck in the world. Seems to have really bought in to things here and been a really positive influence both on and off the field. If he develops well he'll be a genuinely elite CB in a few seasons.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That's a bugger and the final nail in the coffin of our (remote) chance of signing him.
A player I wish all the luck in the world. Seems to have really bought in to things here and been a really positive influence both on and off the field. If he develops well he'll be a genuinely elite CB in a few seasons.
I like colwill but I'm not convinced he's been as good as some here are making out. Looked shoddy again for periods yesterday and in other games recently apart from arsenal. Also still bugs me that he was too 'fatigued' to play Vs castle.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I like colwill but I'm not convinced he's been as good as some here are making out. Looked shoddy again for periods yesterday and in other games recently apart from arsenal. Also still bugs me that he was too 'fatigued' to play Vs castle.
Was about to post similar thing. Having watched the highlights about 10 times- suspect for a few actions and lucky not to concede a few more

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No I totally agree. He's replaceable. He will be an excellent player in a few seasons but Chelsea putting all their defensive hopes on him NEXT season is pushing it.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He's made a few mistakes recently, but our defenders are asked to take huge risks. He's very much not the finished article, but if you ask me, that lad will be the mainstay of the England back line for the next decade.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Only 20 years old and only 15 PL matches - he’s going to be a good player. If his stats fit nicely into the TB spreadsheet then it’s good enough for me.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Having this debate today: how much would you be happy to pay for Colwill?

I think when you consider Webster was 20 odd, I’ve got to think about 35/40m? He’s such a Rolls Royce of a player I would think that’s quite a fair price.

Interesting conundrum for Chelsea isn’t it, they need to sell players really before they buy but I can imagine Colwill would be the one they don’t want to sell but he’d fetch a lot of money.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Having this debate today: how much would you be happy to pay for Colwill?

I think when you consider Webster was 20 odd, I’ve got to think about 35/40m? He’s such a Rolls Royce of a player I would think that’s quite a fair price.

Interesting conundrum for Chelsea isn’t it, they need to sell players really before they buy but I can imagine Colwill would be the one they don’t want to sell but he’d fetch a lot of money.
Ben white was £50m, but then he was 23, Colwill is 20. I think your £35/40m figure seems about right, which might be too much for us, even if Chelsea would sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here