Leven bid of 100K rejected

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Don't know who it was from mind you....:p

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sorry, that was really crap thing for me to do. But they're lapping up every word of this thread in Yorkshire on their website at the mo and I couldn't resist starting a stampede. I mean, I'd like to sign him but he's hardly Alan Curbishley is he?! Still the spirites fell for it.:clap2::clap2:

Maybe we should just meet them at an M1 service station and bung 'em a brown envelope. They like to do business like that I seem to remember?!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sorry, that was really crap thing for me to do. But they're lapping up every word of this thread in Yorkshire on their website at the mo and I couldn't resist starting a stampede. I mean, I'd like to sign him but he's hardly Alan Curbishley is he?! Still the spirites fell for it.:clap2::clap2:

Maybe we should just meet them at an M1 service station and bung 'em a brown envelope. They like to do business like that I seem to remember?!!

Cheaterfield is in Derbyshire not Yorkshire. :laugh:

Spireite

Jan 31, 2008

Derbyshire pal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yorkie - that was deliberate too just to ruffle them cyber curtain twichers on www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/inde...ic=11956&st=60.

I have a good friend from Rotherham and they're funny about derby/yorks thing. Not that you or I could give a flying.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here