[Music] Letz Zep

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I saw a Beatles tribute group, I don't think it was Bootleg Beatles though. We were in a smallish venue (about 200 people) it had a low ceiling and the group were on a low stage and their heads were close to the ceiling. Great atmosphereand great musicians and vocals. A very positive experience.
Unless it was a long time ago, I think it was very unlikely to have been the Bootleg Beatles - they play considerably larger venues than that. Doesn't matter though - if you enjoyed the experience, what's not to like?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Steve Hackett, although not strictly a tribute band, as he was a pivotal member of Genesis in the early days, actually is more akin to the Gabriel days than the remaining 3. I have seen Genesis and hackett many times and prefer Hackett.

I also saw the Illegal Eagles at burgess hill and they were quite brilliant. I also saw a thin lizzy tribute band and again having seen the original 4 times, it was like being at the original bands concerts.

I am a great fan of tribute

There is also a guy around doing a very passable version of George Michael and his voice is so close to George’s it’s actually uncanny.

Saw Hackett in Oxford a couple of weeks ago......Fantastic,

Have seen the Illegal Eagles a few times and they are as good as the Eagles.......( tickets for them agai in Feb)

Another band I like is Oye Santana .....superb sound..

And a special mention to Genesis Connected....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports