Lets hope yesterday gets Micky out of his comfort zone...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps he thought he could coast, a team that finished 7th, a couple of points off the play-offs, all he has to do is bring in a few new heads, make them play long ball and up we go.

Yesterday proved that isn't the case, although from what I heard, the other two home games should have too but they were easier to sweep under the carpet.

Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise the team has been found out this early in the season, imagine if we became entrenched in the long ball and the same squad and then suddenly in December it started unravellling.

Well, we can but hope..

Although blaming the officials(for goal two) does sound like our dear friend Mc Ghee all over again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Perhaps he thought he could coast, a team that finished 7th, a couple of points off the play-offs, all he has to do is bring in a few new heads, make them play long ball and up we go.

Yesterday proved that isn't the case, although from what I heard, the other two home games should have too but they were easier to sweep under the carpet.

Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise the team has been found out this early in the season, imagine if we became entrenched in the long ball and the same squad and then suddenly in December it started unravellling.

Well, we can but hope..

Although blaming the officials(for goal two) does sound like our dear friend Mc Ghee all over again.

I think it was Wilkins that balmed the ref for everything from his baldness to his tea in the morning being cold

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Well, we can but hope..

This is the latest urban myth bounded about by fools that have no personal experience of playing.

You are intimating that the 4-1 home defeat in someway is a blessing !!

I am sure that Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson might disagree with such clumsy analysis, as they continue winning game after game after game whilst acheiving success after success after success, obviously they forget the importance of the wolloping defeat !!!

Its a comfy illiogical conclusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports