Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lets hope these results don't keep papering over the cracks.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
why we moaning we won and i dont care if we keeping winning 1-0 as long as we get the 3 pts

Really??? Are you serious that its about results and nothing else? - i Can take on board its not always going to entertaining and you can accept the odd few games here and there, however to continually set up like an away side at home and grind teams into submission just won't work. Look at the table.. its not working, we are no where near the play offs - which for a squad like ours is under acheiving.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Obviously if anyone says anything remotely critical they obviously new fan and therefore don't count. pathetic..... WHat relevance does how many years people go to games for?

Doncaster were terrible yet we barely scrapped past them. you obviously get so much enjoyment watching peope who are paid 100k a year to pass balls across the box 5 yards behind everyone, To watch Ulloa continually playing in the flanks with no one within 25 yards of him.

I must admit I was throughlly entertained by our tremendous flair, pace and attractive free flowing football today. -Long may it continue.

Grow up...

Did I touch a nerve? Just find it amazing that all you can do is post a negative thread after a win at home? No sure what you expect or what ur point is really.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really??? Are you serious that its about results and nothing else? - i Can take on board its not always going to entertaining and you can accept the odd few games here and there, however to continually set up like an away side at home and grind teams into submission just won't work. Look at the table.. its not working, we are no where near the play offs - which for a squad like ours is under acheiving.

No where near, I suggest you take a look again

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Today wasn't dull whatsoever, especially first half. No idea what game you were watching. Frustrating watching us play class football and not apply the finishing touch, yes, but NOT dull.

The first 15 minutes were good. After that all I can say is you are very easily pleased.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Today wasn't dull whatsoever, especially first half. No idea what game you were watching. Frustrating watching us play class football and not apply the finishing touch, yes, but NOT dull.

Just goes to show how differently people view games, today was dull after the 1st 20 mins onslaught of corners. Had Billy sharp scored his free header from 4 yards, the amex was ready to go into meltdown... However lets carry on like everything is ok.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What about all those 1-0 game wins under Peter Taylor ?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we are so predictable and we make it so easy for away teams at the amex

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

No where near? 4 PTS with a game in hand? After the turmoil of last summer a new manager and a ridiculous injury list the team has done very well. Ok you don't like 443 but we are never going to play 442 and lump to the big man you should have realized this by now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The first 15 minutes were good. After that all I can say is you are very easily pleased.

First 15 were excellent, rest of the half was good. The overall play was good, of course it's frustrating not getting the rub of the green but that doesn't stop the all round play being entertaining.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Exactly how i saw it today too,is this the way Oscar prefers to play but hasn't had the players available to do it?
Despite only scoring one today i thought we had much more of a threat going forward.

I hope so (although I thnk Oscar has taken too long playing March instead of Lopez so don't buy the "players not available" argument).
Really enjoyed today from start to finish and always felt we would score - something I haven't felt for a while.
Really positive set up and I think the wide players over hitting crosses (wind??) was more of the reason for only scoring one rather than the team selection or tactics.

D

Deleted member 2719

Its so obvious we need to get 2 players up front...

This is possibly one of the most dullest teams to watch I have seen. once in 7 games at home have we have scored more than 2 goals and twice in the last 14 games total.

Keep pretending everything is ok by winning 1-0 and all will be fine...

Must be fishing, but I still have to say ........u really are a arse.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The first half was like a breath of fresh air, very exciting and I thought we were going to see us score a few, second half not so good.
Frustrating watching us , agree.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Disagree with this.
I have been very focal about how dull things have been this season and how negative the tactics have been but for me today was anything but dull and a real step in the right direction.
For me today the 1 upfront was dropped and we played a more attacking 433. March and Rodriguez supported Ulloa and the central midfield also had a more attacking look to it.
Really enjoyed today and it was only the final ball that stopped us scoring far more rather than the tactics or team selection.

Totally agree. Right from the off it looked like we had the bit between our teeth and weren`t going to settle for a goal less draw.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
First 15 were excellent, rest of the half was good. The overall play was good, of course it's frustrating not getting the rub of the green but that doesn't stop the all round play being entertaining.

But it wasn't entertaining. Too much sideways sideways back stuff and I think an awful lot of people around me are getting fed up with it. If Lazarus Sharp had scored that sitter it would have been meltdown.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Did I touch a nerve? Just find it amazing that all you can do is post a negative thread after a win at home? No sure what you expect or what ur point is really.

not touching a nerve at all, what relevance does it have as to how long people have been going to games. I don't need to have a "I have been since 1975" badge to give my opinion - Why do I need to justify how long i have been to games.

I expect to be entertained when I pay goo money to attend every week. aying like this type of style is in my opinion far from entertaining.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
other teams know how we set up and they practice that in training in the week so they they know how we play and we should shock them by changing our tactics

We'll if you me and untold others know this why doesn't it change??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here