Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Get One Thing Straight

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don't hate Portsmouth at all, people just need to appreciate we live in 'the now' and not 30 years ago.
We are a bigger club, you are quickly fading away and unfortunately for you, there is no phoenix at hand to bring you back to life. :bigwave:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Im only giving back what brighton give us. We know who we are etc. We may be in debt but so are most clubs. And there'll always be a buyer for our club, cos of the passionate fans etc. We're in debt, pretty big, but show me a club who isnt? It's all predicted etc.

We'll be fine, as will whu etc. We may struggle and go down one day if he goes but we'll be fine.

Wise words there (not).

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I daresay you are going to have some serious problems on the horizon if Gaydamak is keen to jump ship. You must have a pretty hefty wage bill and problems with the stadium beckoning. How long will 'arry stay if he is not granted his annual warchest to splash about?

Yes.Yes.Yes. About a nanosecond. Truly BOF is a latterday Nostradamus - except that his predictions were specific and that anyone capable of rational thought could have made them. (not a dig at BOF, one at PFC fans)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here