Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's All Slag Arsenal Off

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Join in like a herd of elephants - I thought they did very well with 10 players and are proud of them but all you fans who dis English Teams abroad steam in and have your say..............

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Beach Hut said:
Join in like a herd of elephants - I though they did very well with 10 players and are proud of them but all you fans who dis English Teams abroad steam in and have your say..............

Whinge, whine, whinge...

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Agreed. Played bloody well all the way through the tournament especially the knock out stages, better than chelski could manage with all that money. Fair play to them I say, unlucky :clap: Obvious spurs love in will no doubt hi jack this thread.

EDIT: How predictable :lolol:

Last edited:

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Arsenal can take pride in their performance. if anything, henry let them down missing two very good chances.

Barcelona on the other hand? :angry: :censored: Bunch of diving cheating scuzzers. :angry: :angry: constantly trying (and succeeding) to con the ref, and holding up pretend red cards for Rehman. Not very nice at all.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great occasion, but really didn't care who won. Arsenal aren't my team, and they aren't very English, which removes both reasons why I might support them. Barca are the best team in Europe, have been for a couple of years, and sometimes it's good when the best team actually wins.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Barca.jpg

Keep up the moaning ... :lolol:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Thought it was a good performance, thought Arsenal were unlucky but the ref got all the decisions right, sometimes u dont get the rub of the green, highlight of the evening for me be called a stupid c unt by a man in a Tottenham shirt (oh the irony :dunce: ) for daring to cheer an Arsenal goal.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Willow said:
Arsenal can take pride in their performance. if anything, henry let them down missing two very good chances.

Barcelona on the other hand? :angry: :censored: Bunch of diving cheating scuzzers. :angry: :angry: constantly trying (and succeeding) to con the ref, and holding up pretend red cards for Rehman. Not very nice at all.

Sorry, how did Arsenal score?

Dandyman

In London village.
Tut, tut, those terrible whinging Arse fans...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here