Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's all laugh at Arsenal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I always read these sort of threads with some sort of trepidation.

3 games into the season!

Let’s hope this doesn’t come back to bite us( in a few weeks time).

If that were the case I suggest you lump on them winning the title, as they're going undefeated for the rest of the season.

To paraphrase [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION]:-

If you're not laughing now you have no soul!!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I always read these sort of threads with some sort of trepidation.

3 games into the season!

Let’s hope this doesn’t come back to bite us( in a few weeks time).

Its about the context isn't it?

They still have a collection of quality players and if they click, they can be a good team but...

Wenger oversaw a prolonged period of success and stability, with a stadium move and excellent finances. Now there seems no plan, no unity and no confidence. Maybe the owners got complacent. Hey ho.

Over the course of the season, we can probably continue to laugh at them as they stumble around some way adrift of their fans' expectations but they will be canny enough to get the wins they need to.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Doesn't really matter what they do for the rest of the season, right now, it's bloody funny, Arsenal bottom of the table and a -9 goal difference.

That's funny in my opinion, making newly assembled Crystal Palace look professional, that takes some doing :lol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Doesn't really matter what they do for the rest of the season, right now, it's bloody funny, Arsenal bottom of the table and a -9 goal difference.

That's funny in my opinion, making newly assembled Crystal Palace look professional, that takes some doing :lol:

you gotta have a heart of stone, not to laugh at that

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
arse.png

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its about the context isn't it?

They still have a collection of quality players and if they click, they can be a good team but...

Wenger oversaw a prolonged period of success and stability, with a stadium move and excellent finances. Now there seems no plan, no unity and no confidence. Maybe the owners got complacent. Hey ho.

Over the course of the season, we can probably continue to laugh at them as they stumble around some way adrift of their fans' expectations but they will be canny enough to get the wins they need to.

Do they?

They have a squad of trash

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Point taken, but still plenty of decent players. They don't seem to know what do with their squad. Ben should have been the fist piece of the new defence, not the only addition.

They would have been better signing Dunk in my view - not that I’m trying to sell him

How many of the Arsenal players would get in a top 8 side?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They would have been better signing Dunk in my view - not that I’m trying to sell him

Dunk and Duffy three years ago would have worked really week for them. Never mind. :)

Hector
Saka
Aubemeyang

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Hmmm

They were 8th last season. Squad not too different. They were also one point of your beloved spurs!!

They're ok. They won't be below 10th.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hmmm

They were 8th last season. Squad not too different. They were also one point of your beloved spurs!!

They're ok. They won't be below 10th.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Spurs without Son/Kane would be mid table at best.

Arsenal don’t have a Son/Kane.

Spurs also have an average squad.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe Duffy would the step down

Hector is always injured

Saka - I agree

Auba has gone downhill after he “signed dat ting”

Continuing Arsenal’s rotten luck with mega contracts:
Ozil - Jan’18 signs contract extension at £350k a week for 3.5 years, then becomes lazier, not even up for the ‘easy’ games.
Willian - brilliant at Chelsea, Arsenal sign the 32 year old on a free, with wages at £200k a week. Whereupon he hits the career wall and becomes an average EPL player at best.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
The most recent Willian debacle confirms Arsenal’s status as a highly-paid, luxury retreat for work-shy ex-professionals sick of the 9-5….

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

They're too good for Dunk...

..oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here