Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Parry

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
WTF!

what game was he watching?!? tranmere were awful, and we played some lovely football. it could have easily been 5-0 or more with all those chances at the end..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's an idiot. Probably counting down the days until he joins the employment queue.

Harsh. He's a good physio, did you SEE how quickly he tended to their stricken chap? :lolol:
I just think it must be hard for him to exert any authority on the team when he's the physio aswell. Nigel Adkins at Scunthorpe doesn't treat the players anymore, for a good reason. I just think it must be hard for the Tranmere players to respect the man who fixes them when they break!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Should have gone to Specsavers.........

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Harsh. He's a good physio, did you SEE how quickly he tended to their stricken chap? :lolol:
I just think it must be hard for him to exert any authority on the team when he's the physio aswell. Nigel Adkins at Scunthorpe doesn't treat the players anymore, for a good reason. I just think it must be hard for the Tranmere players to respect the man who fixes them when they break!

I must admit I wasn't concentrating when he came on. He probably wishes he hadn't taken the job now, although I think he was pressurised into taking it by the board!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Talk about being gracious in defeat. :lolol:

Using the same old "we made them look good" excuse. I don't think our league position does us any favours in terms of opposing managers simply accepting we were too good. I guess that should change over time.

At the end does he genuinely claim 3-0 flattered us because they had a free kick?! Wow, one half chance, well done.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I love the fact he bemoans that we scored on our first outing into their box but the game was only 6 minutes old!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What did you expect from a scouser ? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here